Amsch's Bloodwork #5 (not looking good)

amsch

Reaction score
3897cce0.gif

Side effects: Low libido, dark cirles under the eyes, after-urination probs, left breast still enlarged. 20 years

Damn Doctor. I told him all I wanted to add was Dihydrotestosterone, I even wrote it down. What did he give me? DHEA-S.
:(

amsch

Reaction score
eXVee said:
Hi Amsch, did you do any bloodwork pre-finasteride?
Unfortunately not. But I can garuantee you, I did not have those symptomps before. Especially the breast-part. :/

barcafan

Reaction score
With that TSH you are DEFINITELY hypothyroid (Anything over 2.0 really is suspect), i am guessing your adrenals are also probably stressed to the max as well. Best get a 4x Saliva Cortisol Test. Also may want to get thyroid antibodies / Reverse T3 tests done.

Your estradiol is the same as mine, you need to talk to your Doctor about getting a script for arimidex. This is what's causing your breast problems and may result in an enlarged prostate causing discomfort. If you control estradiol, testosterone will go up, will take stress off adrenals, and will improve insulin sensitivity

Testosterone looks damn good despite high E2 / Prolactin

What after urination probs are you having? Discomfort?

P.S Please dont go on thyroid medication *UNTIL* adrenal function is checked thoroughly. If your adrenals are in sh*t town and you start treading a thyroid disorder without treating adrenals first, you can have severe complications.

Treatment for hormonal problems should be considered in this manner

1. Optimize Adrenals
2. Optimize Thyroid
3. Optimize Sex hormones

Some times all you need to do is treat your adrenals and the rest fall into place by themselves, especially at a young age.

Dblbass128

Established Member
Reaction score
Clomid will help bring your test levels back up naturally and get your balls working again. PM me if the site doesnt have any in stock.

Dblbass128

Established Member
Reaction score
barcafan said:
clomid isnt the way he should be going, his test levels arent 'low'

Yeh I noticed I read that wrong my bad

Dblbass128

Established Member
Reaction score
Def order anastrozole from chemoneresearch

use .25mg a day...your Estro levels will drop like flies