Amiya Prasad and Hair Regeneration

shwareb

Established Member
Reaction score
Hi, I was wondering if you guys have heard about this Amiya Prasad and his Hair Regeneration treatment? Is it legit? The promises seem too good to be true? I am seriously considering going there because he seems to be a reputable doctor.

What do you guys think?

Regards

shwareb

Established Member
Reaction score
Anyone who has done the procedure and can give their take on whether it was beneficial for them?

shouldistart

Reaction score
This is the weird thing about Prasad and his hair regeneration. I can't find ANY reviews of it.

I can't seem to find anyone who's had experience with Prasad online. He has a bunch of glowing anonymous testimonials on his site and boasts a 99% success rate but elsewhere on the internet there's all of 2 reviews (still anonymous, on RealSelf.com, a plastic surgery website he advertises on) I've found online for of the procedure and they're GLOWING, so much so they feel fake. :\

If he really has a 90% success rate like he claims and people come from all over the world...shouldn't there be real people online talking about how great this procedure is?

Youngbalder

My Regimen
Reaction score
Hi, I was wondering if you guys have heard about this Amiya Prasad and his Hair Regeneration treatment? Is it legit? The promises seem too good to be true? I am seriously considering going there because he seems to be a reputable doctor.

What do you guys think?

Regards
So did you go for it?