american crew vs tricomin

Leroy La Qua

Reaction score
I have been using Tricomin for about a month and would be keen to stick with it were it not for the expense. Is the American Crew revitilize spray a viable alternative? Feedback from users of both these products would be much appreciated.

LiveForever

Reaction score
I also had a question about tricomin v american crew - which shampoo is more effective? i note the AC shampoo has the copper peptides in it, whereas i dont think the Tri one does, it just seems to have the amino acides and minerals etc.

What do ppl think?

icon smith

Reaction score
LiveForever said:
I also had a question about tricomin v american crew - which shampoo is more effective? i note the AC shampoo has the copper peptides in it, whereas i dont think the Tri one does, it just seems to have the amino acides and minerals etc.

What do ppl think?

Tricomin shampoo and conditioner has significantly more CPs than American Crew. Only the sprays are similar in concentration.

Copper Peptide Concentration:
American Crew:
Conditioner - (.15%)
Shampoo - (.15%)
Spray - (2%)

Tricomin:
Conditioner - (.5%)
Shampoo - (.25%)
Spray - (2%)

Bod

Reaction score
Interesting read iron smith! I always wondered what the percentage of CP's in the various different products was. Do you know how much conentration is in Folligen?

rawbd

Reaction score
icon smith said:
LiveForever said:

What do ppl think?

Tricomin shampoo and conditioner has significantly more CPs than American Crew. Only the sprays are similar in concentration.

Copper Peptide Concentration:
American Crew:
Conditioner - (.15%)
Shampoo - (.15%)
Spray - (2%)

Tricomin:
Conditioner - (.5%)
Shampoo - (.25%)
Spray - (2%)

I'm not sure how you so authoritatively state Tricomin spray containing 2%. AFAIK, the exact concentration was never revealed by the manufacturer but I've heard the 2% estimate before.