American Crew Revitalise

markymark123

Established Member
Reaction score
Does anyone here use this line of products? Is it worth trying out as a compliment to Propecia and Nizoral? It seems lately my head has had a weird feeling (itching, tingling), so I can only imagine this is due to some sort of inflammation. It just so happens a salon nearby carries this line of products and I just want to do the best job I can do in creating a healthy scalp environment for my hair growth, hopefully regrowth! Thanks for any responses.

Also, anyone know of the approximate cost for the shampoo, conditioner, and spray?

freudling

Reaction score
I have been using AC for 7 months now, and although it has not stopped my thinning, it is gentle and smooth. I use it with minoxidil, Pro and nizoral. Might be helping a bit, so I am keeping it in there. Plus it has wound healing effects, which is good because of all the crap my head gets smothered with everyday.

viperfish

Reaction score
I have used this line before. I like the Cu peptide spray although the smell is overpowering. Kinda bothers me. I personally think the shampoos stink ( not in a smelly sense). I'm also not sure about the A.C. formula itself. It seems to be alot like the Tricomin spray although the A.C spray contains such things as green tea and saw palmetto. What concerns me with the A.C spray is that the Cu peptide concentration might be alot lower than what is found in the Tricomin spray (what you want are the peptides). A.C. might try to supplement this lower Cu peptide concentration with things like green tea and saw palmetto. This might be one reason why the A.C. spray is so much cheaper. Anyone know this for sure??? If you can afford it I would go with good old Tricomin.