Amazing price for original Rogaine at only $30 for 5 months!

kilimanjaro

Reaction score
Today I purchased original Rogaine (scented) for the first time at WalMart for $20 for 2 months supply in a special possibly limited time offer two bottle bonus box (they also have the regular unscented 3 month supply for around $45 right next to it!!).

I get home and open the box and it has a $10 off next purchase coupon and a buy 4 bottles (any combo) get 5th bottle free rebate offer too.

So, I intend to use the $10 off coupon to buy the $20 two bottle supply again and then mail in both bar codes to get the 5th bottle free.

Will post an update in a few months to make sure I get the 5th bottle free.

kilimanjaro

Reaction score
Unfortunately the two bottle bonus box is no longer on offer at Wal Mart:-(

Wonder if they have such promos regularly?

Cassin

Reaction score
kilimanjaro said:
Unfortunately the two bottle bonus box is no longer on offer at Wal Mart:-(

Wonder if they have such promos regularly?

Lots have places have awesome deals on Rogaine. Walgreens and CVS seem to have them all the time.

HARM1

Established Member
Reaction score
Re: Amazing price for original Rogaine at only $30 for 5 mon

kilimanjaro said:
Today I purchased original Rogaine (scented) for the first time at WalMart for $20 for 2 months supply in a special possibly limited time offer two bottle bonus box (they also have the regular unscented 3 month supply for around $45 right next to it!!).

I get home and open the box and it has a $10 off next purchase coupon and a buy 4 bottles (any combo) get 5th bottle free rebate offer too.

So, I intend to use the $10 off coupon to buy the $20 two bottle supply again and then mail in both bar codes to get the 5th bottle free.

You can get minoxi with good smell //?!! PLZ EXPLAIN

beaner

Reaction score
Re: Amazing price for original Rogaine at only $30 for 5 mon

HARM1 said:
kilimanjaro said:

You can get minoxi with good smell //?!! PLZ EXPLAIN

Rogaine has a new "Ocean Rush" scent....kind of a mild fresh scent. Check Ebay....I've seent good deals for this stuff.