AMAZING Barack Obama inauguration photo

CCS

Reaction score
Here's hoping.

Eureka

Established Member
Reaction score
Someone needs to PS that so it looks like the woman sitting behind him to his left wrapped in the blanket, wearing the toque and glasses is pointing a gun at him.

Great pic.

GeminiX

Reaction score
Amazing!

The Gardener

Reaction score
Geez, what a picture.... just when I thought I dropped down good money to get a really great digital camera, I see this picture and realize that somebody out there has megapixally outgunned me! That bastard!

LOL... Bush looks like he's playing a video game on his Blackberry.

Clarence Thomas (behind Obama towards the right of the picture) looks like he's taking a nap.

ali777

Reaction score
The Gardener said:
Geez, what a picture.... just when I thought I dropped down good money to get a really great digital camera, I see this picture and realize that somebody out there has megapixally outgunned me! That bastard!

It's not one single picture. In some places you can see where the adjacent pictures have been "glued" together. If a person made a move in between the shots, it is visible in the bigger picture.

If you have an SLR with continues shooting and a decent lens, you could achieve similar results.

optimus prime

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Yea, Ali is right, you can see where the pics over lap.

Still...people watching is so funny...so many of them look like they are asleep or dead...hahahahaha

Old Baldy

Reaction score
Eureka said:
Someone needs to PS that so it looks like the woman sitting behind him to his left wrapped in the blanket, wearing the toque and glasses is pointing a gun at him.

Great pic.

I think that is Supreme Court Justice Ruth Ginsburg. :shock:

Cassin: A little melodramatic aren't you. Oh well, you're young! :jump:

Great picture though.

Cassin

Reaction score
Old Baldy said:
Cassin: A little melodramatic aren't you. Oh well, you're young! :jump:.

At what point did it become a bad thing to be inspired by a leader? After 8 years of horror this is an extreme breath of fresh air.

squeegee

Banned
Reaction score
Viva America and Obama! The idiot is gone! Watched it at work with my buddies! Proud of you guys!!

CCS

Reaction score
Cassin said:
Old Baldy said:
Cassin: A little melodramatic aren't you. Oh well, you're young! :jump:.

At what point did it become a bad thing to be inspired by a leader? After 8 years of horror this is an extreme breath of fresh air.

Well at least you proved you are inspired. For us to simply have asked you if you are inspired would have been about as useless as wiping our rear ends with a handful of scorpions. :shakehead:

Cassin

Reaction score
CCS said:
Well at least you proved you are inspired. For us to simply have asked you if you are inspired would have been about as useless as wiping our rear ends with a handful of scorpions. :shakehead:

Did you just hear that line and got impatient to use it?

CCS

Reaction score
Yep.

Key is to have a lot of crazy, illogical analogies on hand, and use them in the middle of a semi serious conversation with a straight face, so people have spin their brain for a second or two trying see the logic while simultaneously trying to keep up with the rest of what you are saying. The gut reaction you might get is laughter. I don't know how many times you could do it to the same people before they get used to it though, assuming you never run out of them.

The pic did not open on my screen though. It would be funny though if you cold keep on zooming in and see down their pores.

Cassin

Reaction score
tembo said:
Cassin you are too much of an optimist.

Hey I voted for Bush twice.

first time was a long list of reasons

second time was because the dem party was a huge cluster f*ck that was more into taking pictures wind surfing than getting their act together.

The Gardener

Reaction score
tembo said:
Obama just allowed the bombing of Pakistan yesterday
What's wrong with that? I don't think the pursuit of and killing of Al Qaeda is something that any American wished Obama to give up on. Obama specifically said during his campaign that he'd be willing to strike in Pakistan if it is necessary.

Maybe YOU are the one who doesn't understand why we're optimistic about Obama. If you are expecting a man whose going to disassemble all of our military bases and "be nice" to anyone and everyone in the world, then you are going to be mistaken. What are you expecting? Obama to invite Al Qaeda to the White House in order to sing Kumbaya together?! LOL.

Obama's job is to protect the United States from Al Qaeda, or any other threat, and that is what he will do. Now, I DO think that he will do so with a lot more tact, a much larger emphasis placed on coordination with allies, a much larger emphasis placed on diplomacy, and he's got a much less insular worldview than Bush had. THAT is the difference.

tembo said:
and he will surely bomb Iran soon.
Where did you hear this? Do you have reliable informants within the DoD that gave you this info?

Instead of asking Cassin to check his optimism, perhaps you should check your cynicism instead. Fact of the matter is that you don't know sh*t. Why don't you just wait and lets all just SEE what actually happens. Chill out... you sound like a tabloid rag reporter. You know the kind that sees a female public figure with an unknown man, and she looks like she put a few pounds on... and you come out with a statement "DOES ACTRESS HAVE A 'LOVE BUMP' FROM SECRETIVE MALE COMPANION!!!.. Does this mean SPLITSVILLE for ACTRESS??! OMG! INTRIGUE AND SCANDAL!!"

Old Baldy

Reaction score
Cassin: I'll be inspired with Obama when he does something to inspire me. (I'm not inspired by closing Gitmo and increasing abortions. Not mad about either one, but those things don't inspire me. Well the abortion executive order wasn't too pleasing for me but not the end of the world because abortions are here to stay no matter what I think.)

I do that with all politicians who, by the way, haven't inspired me for a long, long time. The last one was Reagan and he didn't inspire me the whole time he was president.

I just plain don't trust politicians. I learned a long time ago that good talkin' ain't nothing to get inspired about.

I simply do not trust politicians. In a nutshell, I've become very cynical and jaded when it comes to politicians. WAY too many of them are corrupt pieces of sh** IMHO.

The prior govenor of New York, the current governor of Illinois, oh heck, ALL governors from Illinois, the mayor of Detroit, the Detroit City Council, and on, and on, and on, and..............................on!!! :(

But then there are some politicians, like Nancy Pelosi, who are too stupid to be corrupt. (In Pelosi's case, I think I'd rather have corrupt. :hump: )