Am I too late?

Saibo

Reaction score
Am I too late to start a regimen, I'm 19. All I want is hair.

Hair = Life
No Hair = Semi-Life

PICS below...

Thank you.

S5030206.JPG

S5030207.JPG

kaner529

Reaction score
Your situation is very similar to what mine was about 2 years ago. I was 18 when I started taking propecia(finasteride) and its been 16 months and I have been using rogaine foam for 7 months. I also added a shampoo called nizoral which has an anti-fungal agent in it called ketoconazole which has been shown to have similar effects to the 2% variety of liquid rogaine. The 3 in combination is commonly referred to as the big 3 on this website and can do wonders for someone in the early stages of hairloss, as you seem to be. Get on this as soon as you can and you should be able to get some nice noticeable regrowth. Take a look at some of my before and after pictures which nicely show my results. Let me know if you have any questions, and no it is not too late to start some treatment....

http://s132.photobucket.com/albums/q19/kaner529/

G

Well, too late for what? For having really good hair? YES! For having bad, but not really terrible hair? No!

Like kaner has shown you have a good chance of thickening that crown up and getting a cosmetically acceptable result. Use the finasteride/minoxidil combo.

IBM

Reaction score
i wonder that taug would do if he came to that state...

It's not too late... You're receding or you have just that baldspot?

G

IBM said:

i wonder about that, too. To me there is now way I could live with such hair.....

Saibo

Reaction score
IBM said:

It's not too late... You're receding or you have just that baldspot?

I'm receding, but not to bad, my receding hairline doesn't bother me that much, a lot of young men have them.

I just want to save my crown.

Can you buy finastirade without subscription in the UK?

G

Saibo said:
I'm receding, but not to bad, my receding hairline doesn't bother me that much, a lot of young men have them.

I just want to save my crown.

Can you buy finastirade without subscription in the UK?

Yes, at Internet pharmacies. Try elitenet pharmacy, they even ship from England!

antonio666

Reaction score
it is not too late you could be a good responde,but you are very diffuse all over the place and very ,very diffuse in the crown,uphill struggle.

best of luck though

RaginDemon

Reaction score
Taugenichts said:
IBM said:

i wonder about that, too. To me there is now way I could live with such hair.....

such a wuzz