My Regimen
Reaction score
IMG_1939.PNG
IMG_1939.PNG
IMG_1940.PNG
IMG_1941.PNG
IMG_1942.PNG
IMG_1943.PNG
Hi! New here, and worried too. I'm 19 years old and in college and I think my hair is thinning (but I'm not sure). I recently got a haircut and this is when I noticed it severely. When I look in the mirror in the morning after I style my hair up, I notice I can see through the front of my hair to my scalp(it's been that way since I was 15). However I just noticed I can now not only see my scalp from the front, but from the top too. And it looks in my opinion bad from the top. I just wanted to know if I'm thinning and what are the best remedies? I'm scared! I feel like I'm way too young to be going bald. I know for a fact I would look so weird bald. The last two pictures are in indirect light while the ones before are in straight up light. A note about my hair style, it literally goes straight up and to the right . In the second picture, it's like that everywhere where I shine direct light on it. Not just that left hemisphere.

Roberto_72

My Regimen
Reaction score

JamesGiantPeach

My Regimen
Reaction score
You don't say ;)
I am unsure you have hairloss, maybe a tiny bit. What about parents and grandparents?
My dad has a thick head of hair and he's 54. My mom has thin hair which is what I've always had. My grandpa on my dad's side had a receding hair line which I don't have, but by the time he was older (like 60) he was balding. In direct light you can see through my hair. When I don't style it and keep it straight up is when you can see my scalp but if it's down then you can't see it.

MeMoZa313

My Regimen
Reaction score
My hair was better than you when I started using minoxidil . Now I stopped
And it is very VERY thin
Btw iam 19 like you
I hope we get better soon

Roberto_72

My Regimen
Reaction score
My suggestion?
Keep taking pics, use this thread ad a "memento".
See you in six months - one year. 19 is too early to start finasteride as your pudenda might still be growing and finasteride does not go well with good male development...