Am I Thinning Please Let Me Know Thank You

Bertroz

My Regimen
Reaction score
Hello I’ve never really checked out my crown or hair until today and I was curious as to if I was thinning, my hair has always been the finest/thinnest hair and I didn’t mind it and my hair is curly/frizzy I want to know what you guys think and I’ve never really checked out my hair and ever since I was young I’d get told by my barber that my hair is really thin but nice

Attachments

• BE1B1E4B-221C-4E79-ABB2-0D60E833F94E.jpeg
    BE1B1E4B-221C-4E79-ABB2-0D60E833F94E.jpeg
    148.5 KB · Views: 282
  • ECF0E0B7-C074-41F3-B8E5-73D4D9B15C39.jpeg
    ECF0E0B7-C074-41F3-B8E5-73D4D9B15C39.jpeg
    74.5 KB · Views: 264
  • 9769F85C-8AA7-4411-973E-02FB0026F247.jpeg
    9769F85C-8AA7-4411-973E-02FB0026F247.jpeg
    85.1 KB · Views: 300
  • 80CD30FD-9E6E-4D67-BE06-588351ACC34C.jpeg
    80CD30FD-9E6E-4D67-BE06-588351ACC34C.jpeg
    119.4 KB · Views: 283
  • 06DA3D12-2765-4A01-8675-4A9D40D8B9AE.jpeg
    06DA3D12-2765-4A01-8675-4A9D40D8B9AE.jpeg
    89.3 KB · Views: 263
  • AF5626B7-7179-41AF-910D-7AEED04F99B3.jpeg
    AF5626B7-7179-41AF-910D-7AEED04F99B3.jpeg
    55.1 KB · Views: 273

Bertroz

My Regimen
Reaction score
Yes, you're thinning, I'd recommend finasteride, although I haven't worked the courage to take it myself.Good luck dude.View attachment 105353
hmm but i've always had really thin hair and no hair fall out when i shower literally, like i even have pictures of me as a younger kid and you can see how thin my curls are, i'm going to just keep my eye on it. It wasn't really a show to be able to pull my hair apart and see my scap especially because i already have naturally extremely fine hair, thank you for your input though i appreciate it.

random phone charger

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
hmm but i've always had really thin hair and no hair fall out when i shower literally, like i even have pictures of me as a younger kid and you can see how thin my curls are, i'm going to just keep my eye on it. It wasn't really a show to be able to pull my hair apart and see my scap especially because i already have naturally extremely fine hair, thank you for your input though i appreciate it.
No, dude you're thinning. I'm already factoring your hair texture into the equation. I don't want you to be late to recognize your circumstances. See a dermatologist for a trichoscopy; they will look at follicles under a magnification to confirm for you. The way your crown pattern leads into the mid portion of the scalp is telling of early male pattern baldness. I would say that its just the way your hair is, if it weren't spanning horizontally in sparseness.

Bertroz

My Regimen
Reaction score
No, dude you're thinning. I'm already factoring your hair texture into the equation. I don't want you to be late to recognize your circumstances. See a dermatologist for a trichoscopy; they will look at follicles under a magnification to confirm for you. The way your crown pattern leads into the mid portion of the scalp is telling of early male pattern baldness. I would say that its just the way your hair is, if it weren't spanning horizontally in sparseness.
My hair has literally been like this forever, i appreciate you telling me this but unless i started balding at 8 and managed to keep the same hair texture and crown, then i'm pretty sure that i'm fine and it doesn't lead near to the mid section of the scalp, it's literally just at the crown. i've seen others with similar hair texture and thick hair with the same type of crown where it just pokes out and is bushy and can see through it, i've always gotten told by my barber that my hair is really thin but nice, that was again ever since i was like 7 or 8, everyone has different hair textures, everyone has different crowns, i'd probably just keep my eye on it and my hairline hasn't moved at all, i still have my "juvenile hairline" at 19 and another thing is that my hair always looked like i was balding whenever i'd shave it due to it having lines all over my scalp and it would look weird but i never notice these types of things until i felt like checking my hair, the hair on the sides of my head are literally the same density as the top of my hair.

random phone charger

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
My hair has literally been like this forever, i appreciate you telling me this but unless i started balding at 8 and managed to keep the same hair texture and crown, then i'm pretty sure that i'm fine and it doesn't lead near to the mid section of the scalp, it's literally just at the crown. i've seen others with similar hair texture and thick hair with the same type of crown where it just pokes out and is bushy and can see through it, i've always gotten told by my barber that my hair is really thin but nice, that was again ever since i was like 7 or 8, everyone has different hair textures, everyone has different crowns, i'd probably just keep my eye on it and my hairline hasn't moved at all, i still have my "juvenile hairline" at 19 and another thing is that my hair always looked like i was balding whenever i'd shave it due to it having lines all over my scalp and it would look weird but i never notice these types of things until i felt like checking my hair, the hair on the sides of my head are literally the same density as the top of my hair.
2019 will be a year of newfound information for yourself. Take care.

WhiteTshirt

My Regimen
Reaction score
If it looks like your thinning then you are thinning. That’s how you tell of your thinning man.

anxious1

Established Member
Reaction score
the first 3 words of the title of your thread is ''Am i thinning?''

someone says ''yes you are", and you argue with him?

why did you ask if u have already decided for yourself?

Bertroz

My Regimen
Reaction score

i didn't see pictures of me until yesterday of me when i was younger, i apologise.

Bertroz

My Regimen
Reaction score

another thing is how could i be thinning with no hair fall at all when i shower, the pictures i saw show me with the same exact pattern of my crown but i was like 8, it was a picture of me during a birthday party.