Am I the only one that hates having facial hair/beard?

TestTubeBaby

My Regimen
Reaction score
If I ever manage to go back to NW1 with good density I will get my facial hair removed by a laser.
I have a childish face, patchy beard and hairs that have weird texture. Every single time I let it grow for more than 2 days it looks disgusting and dirty.
I was literally plucking my beard hairs from 17 to 20 because it just doesn't fit my face.Now that I'm losing my hair its good to have some facial hair because otherwise I would look like a balding 17 year old(I'm 24 btw.).

It's not only that it makes my face look dirty,but it makes me FEEL dirty.Nothing makes me feel worse than lack of sleep and being unshaven.

Pls_NW-1

My Regimen
Reaction score
If I ever manage to go back to NW1 with good density I will get my facial hair removed by a laser.
I have a childish face, patchy beard and hairs that have weird texture. Every single time I let it grow for more than 2 days it looks disgusting and dirty.
I was literally plucking my beard hairs from 17 to 20 because it just doesn't fit my face.Now that I'm losing my hair its good to have some facial hair because otherwise I would look like a balding 17 year old(I'm 24 btw.).

It's not only that it makes my face look dirty,but it makes me FEEL dirty.Nothing makes me feel worse than lack of sleep and being unshaven.
Beard is disgusting. Makes you look old. Don't like it. Periodt.

nicoandgello

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Short beard or 3 day stubble is good alternative for clean shaven face. Those huge beards never look good unless you are a chincell or want to hide your dogshit face.

yurguardianangel

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
More than a few days stubble I don't like on myself.

Cba to shave my face everyday especially when I'm not doing anything..
Thank you COVID pandemic for making my life boring again...

DoctorHouse

Reaction score

nameless2

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score

I hate my facial hair too. And I hate having to shave it.

JaneyElizabeth

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
I hate my facial hair too. And I hate having to shave it.
If you are in Europe, removal will run you around $5,000 to have it done in four days in Czech Republic which is a really good price. I had a crappy one that always had dermatitis and rubbed people raw. Thrilled it is gone and I won't be an old man being shaved in some retirement home when I am 90.