Am i the only one that can apply minoxidil in 20 seconds?

fukitall

Reaction score
Am i? i don't find it that hard, so i just want to make sure im doing it right.
I just get my dropper, tilt my head to the left, drag the dropper (without even sqeezing it) along my hair line, then i just drag the dropper along my center front region.

I am Norwood 2 with aggressive thinning at the front. I have LONG hair, i mean, right down to my chin.

I find not sqeezing the dropper at all helps to not waste it and cover more of my head.
ANyone else like this?

Hotlegs

Established Member
Reaction score
no I don't do it like that, but yes it only takes me 20-30 seconds to apply my minoxidil (crown, vertex, temples, sides, front)

Sol_5

Reaction score
It takes me about 15 seconds.

I apply the drops slowly all over then rub them in.

I am doin this wrong 2?????

Wezz

Experienced Member
Reaction score
i dont even rub it in, i just tilt my head back a little bit and wait like a min and it dries up :)

Bert

Established Member
Reaction score
Yeap doesn't take me long either. Just spray it on my hairline rub it in and off we go.

Jaygee

Established Member
Reaction score
Yep, it only takes me about thirty seconds, and I've always been puzzled when people complain about how inconvenient and time-consuming it is.

circusrat

Reaction score
yea, probalby 20 seconds to hit both edges of the hairline/temples.

I do have to immediately grab a towel or something because the excess often runs down my face.

It's not inconvenient in the time it takes, its just inconvenient as it adds another thing to your morning/nightly schedule.

I used to just get up, brush my teeth and maybe fix my hair and go. lately I've noticed I have to take out my retainer, brush my teeth, pop my finasteride, apply my minoxidil, eat, take my multivitamin, pop my omega 3's...

blah, complications annoy me.