Am I Starting To Show Results Or Is It My Imagination?

eazyh

My Regimen
Reaction score
I posted a couple pics a little while ago, and just took a new one… Even though I still feel like I have a ways to go before I am where I want, does it look like I might be slightly thickening up? I can't tell if it's just my imagination, since I still feel unhappy with my hair. I just finished month two of Propecia and minoxidil.

Attachments

• IMG_4603.JPG
    IMG_4603.JPG
    143 KB · Views: 462
  • IMG_4604.JPG
    IMG_4604.JPG
    154.4 KB · Views: 462

eazyh

My Regimen
Reaction score
The top of your head is thicker in the right photo.
Which one? The one where you can see my shoulders a bit or the one with just the forehead? As I'm sure you all know, it's extremely hard to judge yourself, unless you have a major visible difference

eazyh

My Regimen
Reaction score
The one with just the forehead.
Dammit, kind of the opposite of what I was hoping Lol. Hopefully it is just a shed that will grow back thicker. For some reason I was thinking at least the corners/temples were thickening

The Baldy Man

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
The corners DO look thicker in the photos with your shoulders. Maybe it is just the lighting. Either way it doesn't look bad.

eazyh

My Regimen
Reaction score
Much appreciated. Hopefully I see some visible results in the next month or so, the thinness definitely caught me offguard.

Mardini

Reaction score
I posted a couple pics a little while ago, and just took a new one… Even though I still feel like I have a ways to go before I am where I want, does it look like I might be slightly thickening up? I can't tell if it's just my imagination, since I still feel unhappy with my hair. I just finished month two of Propecia and minoxidil.

Well the fact of the matter is the lighting is different in both photos... so I wouldn't really give you any answer. It doesn't look like you're experiencing much thinning though o_O

Christopher H.

My Regimen
Reaction score
Similar situation, cut my long *** hair and I noticed recession, hopped on finasteride and rogaine fast as hell.

eazyh

My Regimen
Reaction score
Thanks for the insight everyone. I have been keeping an eye on it, and I would definitely say that overall it is slightly improving. Hopefully this is a good sign, since I'm only two months in. I will keep everyone posted.

eazyh

My Regimen
Reaction score
So as an update, at slightly over two months total, I can definitely see an improvement. Here's to hoping for more results!

Attachments

• IMG_4725.JPG
    IMG_4725.JPG
    92.7 KB · Views: 171