Am I Starting To Bald At 18? Or Am I Freaking Out Over Nothing?

worriedandobsessed

My Regimen
Reaction score
Lord knows what you are talking to and you know how much I appreciate that it was a lot more fun and then you would be happy with it I love love and miss him so I gotta is that I love you and I love

Last edited:

OldnBald

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I see what you're saying. You ever think of the mail man sneaking one in there on your mom? Haha. I mean, paternity fraud in some studies is up to 30%.

Do watch. Keep taking pictures every month in the same lighting, the same exact way and hair length as much as possible. If you notice anymore change at all, go to a dermotologist, show them the pictures n ask about finasteride.

OldnBald

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Haha, yeah I thought that too but he is definitely my father. We share a lot of traits. Could this hair loss be caused by something else ? My mom has to have her thyroid removed and I know thyroid issues can cause hair loss
You wouldn't be losing hair in classic male pattern baldness fashion. It'd be some weird sudden patchy hairloss. Which leads me to my next point- don't be in denial. It's good you're asking around; and maybe you won't, but a lot of people start to deny and ignore for quite a long time after the initial findings.

Ajith

My Regimen
Reaction score
During 15-120 years the scalp gets more oil which causes inflammation and that can cause hair fall. immediately get into Ketoconazole shampoo every other day. At age 18 -20 I had severe hair fall I thought I will go bald before 25 but technically the shedding reduced and I am age 34 not bald yet but slowly progressing.

Incinerate

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Ketoconazole, when used too frequently on sane hair can cause hairloss. It's listed in the side effects and it's common. Don't do that

Ajith

My Regimen
Reaction score
Ketoconazole, when used too frequently on sane hair can cause hairloss. It's listed in the side effects and it's common. Don't do that

Thats a misconception... I have been using it for almost 20 years . But there is a catch while using it. Your hair must not be dry when using the shampoo. so just apply little oil and then wash it using ketoconazole. Mostly ketoconazole is not the villian its the sulphates and other stuffs.