Am I screwed?

jsmith19

Reaction score
I started noticing my loss about 8 months ago. To me, my hair has seems to have lost about 50% density since ive noticed the loss, and the hairline has receded to about a norwood 1.5. I started taking propecia about 2 months ago, but does this seem like too much rapid hairloss for propecia to be effective? I am 19 yrs old.

Thanks

Britannia

Reaction score
Stop taking Procerin and Advecia NOW! They are a scam product and I guarentee will do nothing for your hairloss. Im about to start a regeime of Propecia and Nizoral Shampoo. Ive done about a years worth of research and Im convinced these are the best at maintaining your hair line. If you wanted regrowth you should use Minoxidil (regaine), I personally dont want regrowth just maintainence so I dont bother with Minoxidil.
If your serious about keeping your hair you should be on the big three which are Propecia (Finasteride), Minoxidil and Nizoral. These are the only products clinically proven to help hair loss. Many people on here will swear by natural treatments, so keep an open mind on these. Procerin and Advecia are a scam though. STOP THEM NOW!

jeffsss

Reaction score
I wouldnt say your screwed, go see a derm and get some propecia and nizoral.

save what you have. your only young once.

noorur

Established Member
Reaction score
procerin is scam

i been on it for 10 months now. my hairloss continued to progress so badly, so i began using finasteride. i recently kicked out finasteride and began on dutasteride, coz my hairloss has progressed that much in those 11 months on procerin. i wish i had started on finasteride instead of procerin spam. i hope i can regrow those hairs that i have lost in those 11 months!