I have thinning hair.androgenetic alopecia + -
Is there a specific test I should ask the doctor for to check for hormonal-genetic hair loss?
I have thinning hair.androgenetic alopecia + -
Nowadays, it is possible to use artificial intelligence tools like ChatGPT or Google's AI. I usually use them for my day-to-day questions.I have thinning hair.
Is there a specific test I should ask the doctor for to check for hormonal-genetic hair loss?
What to say to doctor to check if person has androgen alipecia?
Your rightGo to a dermatologist, which is a doctor that specializes in skin care.
Ask them to test your scalp hair for androgen alopecia.
Don't waste money for things that are unknown.
Everybody has natural shedding (scalp hair). There is nothing abnormal about that.
Nobody here is qualified to answer you, from a medical point of view. They are just giving their opinion.
Can dandruff cause hairloss, as there on the center front of my hairline i have some dandruff and when i scratch it i occasionally lose some small hairs which is really worrying me however ive be noticed that i dont lose small hairs anywhere else on my scalp after scratching and that my hair still remains thick at the front so i dont know whats going on exactly. i’m just still so nervous about the fact that i can’t get on estrogen yet meaning that i could suffer from hairlossNowadays, it is possible to use artificial intelligence tools like ChatGPT or Google's AI. I usually use them for my day-to-day questions.
Dandruff is a sign of an imbalance in your hormonal system. It is 100% due to elevated levels of the stress hormone cortisol. I experienced this myself during my school years.so then why was i losing small hairs there at the front but no where else?
You need B vitamins and magnesium to produce the hormone progesterone, which will lower the stress hormone cortisol.so then why was i losing small hairs there at the front but no where else?
i have been stressed a lot within the last few months but it’s mostly over fear of my hairline getting worse since there’s nothing i can do to protect it for the momentDandruff is a sign of an imbalance in your hormonal system. It is 100% due to elevated levels of the stress hormone cortisol. I experienced this myself during my school years.
Buy a vitamin B complex and magnesium from a pharmacy. Take it for 30 days. Take a break and then repeat the course for 30 days.i have been stressed a lot within the last few months but it’s mostly over fear of my hairline getting worse since there’s nothing i can do to protect it for the moment
Why this specific routin?Buy a vitamin B complex and magnesium from a pharmacy. Take it for 30 days. Take a break and then repeat the course for 30 days.
Because cortisol needs to be lowered and progesterone should predominate.Why this specific routin?
