Am I Receding Or Is Everything Fine?

Zohaib Khan

My Regimen
Reaction score
I have thick hair but am a little thin on the crown and not sure if the temples have receded or just matured. I lose a strand or two of hair whenever I brush my hand through my head but never clumps.

If I am receding, does it look like it'll go bald completely? Should I get on anything?

Attachments

• Crown1.jpg
    Crown1.jpg
    49.6 KB · Views: 202
  • Crown2.jpg
    Crown2.jpg
    88.8 KB · Views: 206
  • 15448638468791390517134.jpg
    15448638468791390517134.jpg
    45.9 KB · Views: 217
  • 20181128_224517.jpg
    20181128_224517.jpg
    76.9 KB · Views: 209

Zohaib Khan

My Regimen
Reaction score
Its hard to say if its early or late because we need pre male pattern baldness pics. It can definitely be saved. Does balding run in your fam? You should start finasteride

Not that I'm aware of, my father and his father have had full heads of thick hair until their late 60s.

Below was my hair when I was about 23. I am turning 27 in a few months.

Do you think, if I decide to go bald, I have a good head shape for it?

Attachments

• 20181215_234333.jpg
    20181215_234333.jpg
    31.7 KB · Views: 135

Unacknowledged

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Receding and thinning crown. Pretty fast compared to 3 years ago. Hair density does look good.

Zohaib Khan

My Regimen
Reaction score
People always recommend the big 3. For me its different. Im trying the natural counterparts of finasteride. Why? Because finasteride and minoxidil both gave me major side effects.

What are those natural counterparts, if you don't mind sharing?

Unacknowledged

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
What are those natural counterparts, if you don't mind sharing?

Pumpkinseed oil. Cold press. Studies show it doesnt act as an inhibitor but stops dht from attacking the follicles. Saw palmetto and grape seed.

Been using it for a month. Saw palmetto gave me some watery semen after the first week. Thats pretty crazy because thats what has been said as a finasteride side effect. Using all for a month now and eagerly waiting to hit that 6 months to a year mark.

Zohaib Khan

My Regimen
Reaction score
Pumpkinseed oil. Cold press. Studies show it doesnt act as an inhibitor but stops dht from attacking the follicles. Saw palmetto and grape seed.

Been using it for a month. Saw palmetto gave me some watery semen after the first week. Thats pretty crazy because thats what has been said as a finasteride side effect. Using all for a month now and eagerly waiting to hit that 6 months to a year mark.

I've heard Saw Palmetto is just a lighter version of Finasteride, not really 100% natural either. Thanks for the input.

Basically Minoxidil causes you to save what you have and Finasteride grows your weak hair thicker?

Unacknowledged

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I've heard Saw Palmetto is just a lighter version of Finasteride, not really 100% natural either. Thanks for the input.

Basically Minoxidil causes you to save what you have and Finasteride grows your weak hair thicker?

I have to disagree on the saw palmetto part. Natural for me is that it has not been altered or made in the lab like finasteride. Finasteride is created by man.

Minoxidil gives your hair a boost to grow again. Even regrow. Finasteride decreases dht (in short) there for should stop the balding process and increase density.

I tried both but my potassium levels increased so much from minoxidil that i got really sick. It lowered my blood pressure to an unhealthy amount as well. Finasteride started to give me nipple problems within two weeks and decided to stop as well.

Zohaib Khan

My Regimen
Reaction score
I have to disagree on the saw palmetto part. Natural for me is that it has not been altered or made in the lab like finasteride. Finasteride is created by man.

Minoxidil gives your hair a boost to grow again. Even regrow. Finasteride decreases dht (in short) there for should stop the balding process and increase density.

I tried both but my potassium levels increased so much from minoxidil that i got really sick. It lowered my blood pressure to an unhealthy amount as well. Finasteride started to give me nipple problems within two weeks and decided to stop as well.

Okay, thank you. One final thing. You said you've been using your method for about a month, have you seen any positive results?