Am I Receding At 14 Extra 7 Words Fnnsj

Michael1986

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I see that you are back on here again. For the millionth time, you have no hair loss. Now please get off these forums and enjoy life!

Northface32

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Heyyyy sideshow Bob, give it a rest, jeez dude. Your to young yo worry about something that you'll worry about in your adult hood. Go be a kid

Mitko1

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
If you are worried about hair loss now I can't imagine your reaction when it actually starts. Go enjoy life. You can't take finasteride at that age but you can eat healthy, exercise and take saw pawmetto supplements to delay it as long as possible until you turn 18.

FilthyFrancis

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
If you are worried about hair loss now I can't imagine your reaction when it actually starts. Go enjoy life. You can't take finasteride at that age but you can eat healthy, exercise and take saw pawmetto supplements to delay it as long as possible until you turn 18.

The f***. Don't take Saw Palmetto at your age. It's quite dangerous (I experienced it) + inefficient.

Ollie

My Regimen
Reaction score
With the amount of times you come back here I assume you have autism?

pegasus2

My Regimen
Reaction score
No hair loss.

OldnBald

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Yeah definitely OCD but the way he quotes someone’s opinion with basically the same question but re-worded like he didn’t even read the opinion makes me think autism as well .
I can see that, but he's also 14. Neurosis for sure.

By the way kid, if you're that damn worried, go to a derm if your parents will bring you, it'll get it off your mind for now. I can see why you are worried, because you have that little tuft of hair in the middle that stick out further down. You could, maybe, possibly be maturing a bit at the hairline. You are growing that little pube-stache there, so it's possible. Look at your family history. Talk to your dad or whomever in your family.

Alexander Shenton

My Regimen
Reaction score
I can see that, but he's also 14. Neurosis for sure.

By the way kid, if you're that damn worried, go to a derm if your parents will bring you, it'll get it off your mind for now. I can see why you are worried, because you have that little tuft of hair in the middle that stick out further down. You could, maybe, possibly be maturing a bit at the hairline. You are growing that little pube-stache there, so it's possible. Look at your family history. Talk to your dad or whomever in your family.
Pretty sure I’ve always had a widows peak

INT

Reaction score
In less than 1 year you made 14 threads and posted 344 messages just to ask if you are balding and dozens of people have said no but you keep on asking. On a forum for people that actually have hair loss that is quite selfish. Leave.