Am I Receding At 13 Really Need Help I’m Going Nuts

Ritchie

My Regimen
Reaction score
I suggest you buzz it to the skin if you want clear confirmation. You're 100% not balding at this point in time but you'd feel better if you buzzed it down to the same guard as before.

Ritchie

My Regimen
Reaction score
Also, delete this thread and save like 5 photos and put them in a secure place but delete everything else, you'll never stop obsessing unless you do this.

Alexander Shenton

My Regimen
Reaction score
I suggest you buzz it to the skin if you want clear confirmation. You're 100% not balding at this point in time but you'd feel better if you buzzed it down to the same guard as before.
I’m 14 ffs do you know how hard it is having a receding hairline at my age it f*****g hurts man

Alexander Shenton

My Regimen
Reaction score
https://www.reddit.com/r/bald/comments/dkyrsv/is_my_hairline_receding_at_14/?utm_source=share&utm_medium=ios_app&utm_name=iossmf
i don’t wanna shave my head at 14 and be worried about hairloss at 14 this isn’t fair I’m genuinely depressed and that my brother has better hair than me and his face Older I just hate life f*** it man