am i on 2 many drugs?

sneakyp

Reaction score
well i've been on finasteride for about 6 months and i wanted to boost my sex drive because i felt it wasnt that great. so i got on arginine, pycnogenol, and horny goat weed supplements. which is a total of 9 pills a day. doesnt it seem a bit excessive to be taking all these f*****g pills including finasteride? i mean i notice a big difference but sh*t....

westcovinajoe

Established Member
Reaction score
I would say yes, just my opinion, you are taking too much crap.

Low sex drive problems occur in RARE instances in users of Propecia, and typically it is just a libido reduction, something most men should welcome, - I WOULD!

But if you are in a serious relationship with a caring person I see no reason to drug yourself up just so you can perform.

If you are a single guy, think of it as a time-saver. No running around town looking for then next piece of tail...

What is really clear though, most of this is usually in the Propecia user's head. 98% of men using this have no libido problems, and I don't either.

Good Luck,
Joe.

VWdude

Reaction score
I think it's a little bit too much dude, maybe you should tone it down by taking 2 or 3 pills altogether? I don't think you are benefiting that much from taking 9 pills a day!