am i losing hair to mph or stress??

hairwhere

Reaction score
im only 20 and over the past few months a lot of my hair had been coming out on my pillow or when i shampoo etc
its got to a stage where i can see my scalp from between the hair but its mainly towards the front, no halo type thing at top or anything so im not sure if its male pattern baldness or something else (given my age etc)

Reaction score
Don't f*** around. I thought my hairloss was due to anything before I finally excepted it.

T.E., stress, poor nutrition; Fact is, it wasn't temporary. There was a span of about 6 months where I thought I was loosing my hair, but wasn't sure. Wven though it was only 6 months, I wish I had been more proactive.

Make an appointment with a dermitologist. Or if you are certain its male pattern baldness, order proscar online.

From the time I made an appointment, to the time I actually got a perscription was 4 months, so make an appointment now.

I am turning 21 in June, and noticed loss about 1 and half years ago.

Trent

Experienced Member
Reaction score
i agree man. i noticed a bit of loss at age 20. It seemed to slow down for four years, and i since I didn't notice any cosmetic difference, i just forgot about it. my guess is it was going on very slowly in the background. had i started treatments THEN, i would probably still have a david schwimmer hair style still going on, instead i'm stuck trying to get back all that i've lost in four years which is much harder.

hairwhere

Reaction score
damn its wierd because no one in my fam has male pattern baldness and the grandad didnt turn bald till he was over 45!
but yeah ive ordered propecia online, gonna go to the Doctor next week and see what he says, but i really dont want to be taking meds this early in life!!
hair seems to also fall of my chest a lot, even when i scratch it it comes off, this makes me think it might not be male pattern baldness, but see what the Doctor says.

venden

Reaction score
My dad has got a full head of hair. No clue of male pattern baldness on my moms side. Yet I was told by my Derm. at age 19 yrs. I got male pattern baldness which turned out to be true. Damn never saw it coming. Although one of my dads brothers(he has 3) became pretty bald at age 25.