Am i going to be bald or its just mature hairline?

George1

My Regimen
Reaction score
Hello to everyone. There are some pics of my hairline. I am 17 years old, am I going to be bald or its just mature hairline formed?

Attachments

• IMG_20211230_012500.jpg
    IMG_20211230_012500.jpg
    104.6 KB · Views: 325
  • IMG_20211230_012416.jpg
    IMG_20211230_012416.jpg
    106.7 KB · Views: 332
  • IMG_20211230_012345.jpg
    IMG_20211230_012345.jpg
    70.8 KB · Views: 320

Ajamilo

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
But will the results be for years? Or when i stop taking finasteride my hair will start to fall again?
Yes. Finasteride will preserve your hair for years. If you dont want to get bold at age 20-22 you should start with finasteride asap

George1

My Regimen
Reaction score
Yes. Finasteride will preserve your hair for years. If you dont want to get bold at age 20-22 you should start with finasteride asap
I understand. But what about side effects? I ve even for sexual disorders

Here For the Lulz

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Given you are already past the mature hairline spectrum at 17, it definitely means you’re balding.

fatelephant

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Don't listen to these people.

You don't know if you're balding or not. Your hair looks normal, not everybody has a hairline like Brad Pitt. You'd be crazy to start taking Finasteride now. If I were you I'd start off with something very mild like ketaconozole shampoo if you are concerned. If it turns out your hairline is thinning (you'll know in five years or so, but it's too early now) then think about stronger stuff.

George1

My Regimen
Reaction score

You don't know if you're balding or not. Your hair looks normal, not everybody has a hairline like Brad Pitt. You'd be crazy to start taking Finasteride now. If I were you I'd start off with something very mild like ketaconozole shampoo if you are concerned. If it turns out your hairline is thinning (you'll know in five years or so, but it's too early now) then think about stronger stuff.
Hello. Its about half a year later, my hairline stayed pretty much same. I just have a v shape now. Anyways as you correctly said we ll see in 5 years. Thank you for the reply!

norwood_spotter

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score

you can clearly see those small hairs, this is hair that is miniaturizating and will be gone soon

resu

Reaction score
Look at your baby photos before you got a full head of hair, then you'll know.

pochkopmo

My Regimen
Reaction score

What is ketoconazole gonna Doo? If his hairline is receding, in what world does that have anything to do with a fungal infection?