Am I going bald?

Ilikemyhair

Reaction score
I'm a man in my mid thirties and I used to have long hair until a few months ago. When I got it cut at first everything seemed alright but I recently went to a hairdresser who made a mess of it. I ended up going to a second hairdresser to get it fixed up. Now my hair is a lot shorter than I'd like it.

I've noticed my crown has a patch that has very little hair. I can't figure out if this is my normal hairline or not as it's been such a long time since I've had my hair this short. I did always have a strange hairline and I remember one day back in school a couple of girls were making comments about how I was going bald (I wasn't).

Here are some pictures I took. The second one is really close up and it has almost convinced me that I am going bald.

Am I going bald?

Attachments

• 1.JPG
    1.JPG
    135 KB · Views: 158
  • 2 -.jpg
    2 -.jpg
    457.3 KB · Views: 185

mike_b

Reaction score
looks like you might have a double crown? i dont think youre going bald from those pictures

Ilikemyhair

Reaction score
mike_b said:
looks like you might have a double crown? i dont think youre going bald from those pictures

Thanks. I recently asked a family member and they said the same thing.

joshua88

Established Member
Reaction score
Any opinion based on those pics would not be very useful. Take wet and dry pictures, with and without flash...and we might be able to give you a better opinion.