Am I going Bald?

givememyhair

Reaction score
my mum said my hair still looks thick and fine too...

but seriously... you wouldnt wanna know that they're not until its all too obvious.

urs looks cool still... probably u might wanna start doing something about it? cheers mate

G

Just observe it for a while. You might be at the early stages of hairloss (minor temple recession, about Norwood 1.5 and maybe crown thinning). Good Luck!

Matgallis

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Had the same thing happen to me when I was in the early stages of hair loss. Slight thinning in the crown area but my hairline was perfect... Just be patient and give it some time... If it gets worse, come back and we'll give ya some more advise..

ACT10Npack

Experienced Member
Reaction score
I dont see that your lossing your hair. I would not take anything now. You should stay off this forum and enjoy your life. When the time comes and your really lossing your hair come back.

abcdefg

Reaction score
I disagree with everyone. You are losing hair in the front but the back looks pretty close to perfect I dont think that little spot means anything. Its obvious when your back is thinning out. If you have male pattern baldness history I would start minoxidil or something for the front.

Jm0311

Reaction score
if you had a family history with your dad and his dad being a Norwood 3v i think it is. would u just use spironolactone and Foam to control this for awihle? since u arent going anywhere anytime soon

Sean68

Reaction score
my two cents would be that you do have some early temple recession and
some at the back. the 'v' shape you have at the front will become more
pronounced its just how long that will take.

if youre worried about it then get on some meds theres nothing
wrong with them. i dont really subscribe to the whole 'wait until it gets
worse' idea - if it bothers you then do something about it for peace of
mind as much as anything.

roki

Experienced Member
Reaction score
i dont think you should get on meds yet but if it was me i would get on them just incase(see what im saying?)

G

Some of you guys are hairloss paranoid freaks. There is nothing wrong with this mans hair.