Am I Going Bald? Pictures included.

jedimindtricks

Established Member
Reaction score

Wash n' Gone

Established Member
Reaction score
Doesn't look like it to me if I am honest, but the dry pic isn't very good. It is too dark to see. I wouldn't say you was going bald based on those pictures. The crown area looks more like a natural parting than a bald spot to me.

G

I agree, the dry one is a little bit dark, but to me it looks like the beginning of thinning. I would get on Finasteride. I wish I had started that early with treatments.....

jedimindtricks

Established Member
Reaction score
Sorry about the dry one fellas. Its showing that part cause I kept pushing and moving my hair around till I found that little spot. Usually When I dont do anything and let my hair Dry you cannot that part, my hair covers every part of my scalp. But when I move it around, you can see it.

Also, I have the same exact hairline as my mom, its kind of jagged and it dips in the middle a little bit and makes a mini v or u. But I dont think thats balding because my mom has it, and she won prettiest and best hair in the metropolitan DC Area. So I can only hope for her hair.

kalbo

Established Member
Reaction score
Looks fine to me. Maybe there's a bit of thinning on the crown, but nothing I'd be too worried about.

flimflam

Experienced Member
Reaction score
possibly, it's hard to tell. for me it's 50/50 with those photos; some guys are naturally like that.

i think you should at least use nizoral 2x-3x a week and take photos again in a few months to see how it compares.

jedimindtricks

Established Member
Reaction score
flimflam said:
possibly, it's hard to tell. for me it's 50/50 with those photos; some guys are naturally like that.

i think you should at least use nizoral 2x-3x a week and take photos again in a few months to see how it compares.

Is Revita Alright to use instead?

porajj

Established Member
Reaction score
Its fine. All you have is a cowlick which is what a ton of non-balding guys in the world have.

A little skin showing around the swirl is very common. You should only be worried if you see a lot of skin shining through around the majority of the top back part of your head.

HairyBerry

Established Member
Reaction score
I think your hair looks a lot better than mine when wet... maybe I'll take some pics next time I wash it and make a thread of my own.

jedimindtricks

Established Member
Reaction score
Is it possible for me to inherit my mothers hairline? Because my mother and sister have jagged hairlines and I have the same one as them.