Am I Going Bald? Constantly Obsessing

widowspeak47

My Regimen
Reaction score
never really noticed my hairline until about 2 years ago when I got my hair styled. been obsessed with my hairline ever since. said something to my hairdresser and she couldn't stop laughing and said my hair was "super thick"

I'm 26

pics are from 2016-2018
hair1.jpg h2.PNG h6.PNG h10.PNG h7.PNG h11.PNG hair14.jpg hair1.jpg h2.PNG h6.PNG h10.PNG h7.PNG h11.PNG hair14.jpg

Attachments

• hair10.jpg
    hair10.jpg
    92.5 KB · Views: 306

Mushu

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I see thinning and some receding, unless your hair has always been like that. You should compare to your teen, even pre teen pictures showing your hairline and density if you have any older pictures. Doesn't seem aggressive, so you're a typical slow burner.

widowspeak47

My Regimen
Reaction score
I see thinning and some receding, unless your hair has always been like that. You should compare to your teen, even pre teen pictures showing your hairline and density if you have any older pictures. Doesn't seem aggressive, so you're a typical slow burner.

what do you mean by "slow burner"?

joeblack2017

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Temples are slowly receding. First signs of baldness. But with your overall hair, still looks normal. Nothing to worry about.

recedingornot87

My Regimen
Reaction score
Normal male pattern baldness, nothing to be too concerned with. You will probably be bald at like 50 though.