Am I Going Bald? Can This Be Saved?

spite2

My Regimen
Reaction score
I'm 28, and I've known about my receding hairline for about a year and a half now. I wasn't worried too much about it, since the men in my family seem to keep the rest of their hair well past their 40s, never actually breaking stage 4. But my hair loss recently accelerated, and now I've found out I've thinned an incredible amount on my part and in back. I could not see the crown of my scalp like this 4 months ago when I had my last haircut. It was full actually.

I wore a beanie most of the winter, and I did not tie my hair back.

I've taken 10mg of lexapro for anxiety on and off for 3 years, and I'm back to weaning off.
I have undergone a great deal stress the past couple of months, but I'm out of it and feeling much better now.

If this is just stress or lexapro related, will I get it back?

If this is good ol' fashioned male pattern baldness, is it too late for me to treat it?
Anything helps honestly. What do you think? Thank you.
2018-03-29 20.21.38.jpg 20180329_201341.jpg 20180329_201459.jpg 20180329_103027.jpg

Murkey Thumb

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Not sure Finasteride is good for you if you already suffer from anxiety or depression. I would maybe try RU and see how it goes.

spite2

My Regimen
Reaction score
Not sure Finasteride is good for you if you already suffer from anxiety or depression. I would maybe try RU and see how it goes.

is RU Rogaine? How noticeable is the shedding period for people with long hair? I'm wondering if a shorter haircut would keep everything looking uniform. I don't want my long hair looking too patchy.

Thanks for your responses guys

itsjustsimon

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
is RU Rogaine? How noticeable is the shedding period for people with long hair? I'm wondering if a shorter haircut would keep everything looking uniform. I don't want my long hair looking too patchy.

Thanks for your responses guys

No, it’s RU58441. It shouldn’t be your go-to treatment but more like a backup plan. Again, go to a dermatologist, he/she will take a look at your scalp and will tell you more about what’s going on there

spite2

My Regimen
Reaction score
No, it’s RU58441. It shouldn’t be your go-to treatment but more like a backup plan. Again, go to a dermatologist, he/she will take a look at your scalp and will tell you more about what’s going on there

Ah, Thanks.
I set up an appointment next week with my doctor.