Am I Going Bald? 18 Year Old Male Norwood 2

I'mreallyscared

My Regimen
Reaction score
SdAW8

Hey guys I'm new here and I have to say I am absolutely terrified. I'm 18 years old and I think I'm going bald. My parents are telling me that my hair has always been like this but im freaking out. Is this mpd: I think it's Norwood 2

Sokubo

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
It definitely is receding, but oddly your density is amazing and it doesn't seem that any further hairs are thinning/miniaturizing.

You should take a look at Propecia or an equivalent if you want to maintain your hair as it stands. You're at a good age to start, and your hair won't be getting any better. It is amazingly thick (by the pictures) and you have a good head of hair as it stands, you just need to keep it that way.

biddybomb

Experienced Member
Reaction score
It definitely is receding, but oddly your density is amazing and it doesn't seem that any further hairs are thinning/miniaturizing.

You should take a look at Propecia or an equivalent if you want to maintain your hair as it stands. You're at a good age to start, and your hair won't be getting any better. It is amazingly thick (by the pictures) and you have a good head of hair as it stands, you just need to keep it that way.

you can't make such a claim off 2 pictures that show a flawless hairline.