Am I Balding? Pictures Included 18 Years Old. Need Opinions.

diego2121

My Regimen
Reaction score
69AC27C0-025E-429C-B908-BD92FD5D6F8E.jpeg
C36467EE-A619-49DE-8C56-75C3C2485521.jpeg
6E2EA27B-116F-4CBF-9607-433BD086D99B.jpeg
I’m a balding? Im 18 years old and i just had gotten probably the worst haircut of my life. my hair is growing back finally but the sides we cut so short so now i see some of my scalp but sometimes it concerns me it could be balding. was hoping to get some other advice from here.

Outsider626

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
He cut the sides too short. Don't worry usually they grow very fast. In 2 weeks you will not see it.

Ikarus

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
i’ve been stressing lately about it and college finals, but when it is time to go bald imma accept it with open arms it happens :/
In my opinion, you won't go bald. Please don't stress about it. You just have to remember to treat your hair and scalp like how a woman would, which is generally with care. You should use oils on your scalp too, such as castor oil which will help maintain your hair in the long run. Also, try not to masturbate; I believe that contributes to hair loss.

Outsider626

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
i’ve been stressing lately about it and college finals, but when it is time to go bald imma accept it with open arms it happens :/

Stress can't make you permanently bald. It's a myth. Just like masturbation is bad for your hair. It's all genetics. Don't listen to anyone.

Ikarus

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Stress can't make you permanently bald. It's a myth. Just like masturbation is bad for your hair. It's all genetics. Don't listen to anyone.
Personally, I believe masturbation can lead to the exasterbation of hair loss. Although it's just a theory, it's good to give it a try just to see if any difference is made.

Outsider626

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Personally, I believe masturbation can lead to the exasterbation of hair loss. Although it's just a theory, it's good to give it a try just to see if any difference is made.

Well i've been doing it since I was 12 multiple times daily. Now i'm 28 and only have receded temples just like my father and brother which makes me believe it's all genetics.

Ikarus

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Well i've been doing it since I was 12 multiple times daily. Now i'm 28 and only have receded temples just like my father and brother which makes me believe it's all genetics.
Multiple times daily? UMM... I mean, I guess it's whatever works for people.

kionha

My Regimen
Reaction score
Well,I think its okay to your hair,You are not going bald but the fact is you need to to take care more of your hair because without not taking good care of hair you hair can be loss in future.So, start keeping good take care of your here.
Here is some suggestion from my own for taking care of hair
Wash your hair sparingly and use a good-quality shampoo for your hair.Try to use shampoos that do not contain sulfates or parabens.Be careful about using hair care products with too much protein it can be causes of loosing your hair early.You should use conditionar that matches your hair type.Well,You may also get suggestion or treatment from a well hair doctor for get some good medicine for keeping your hair stand well.You may find out some valuable information about hair preventing form pharmica. co .uk