Am I Balding Or Matured Hairline? Opinions Please?

Kinso89

My Regimen
Reaction score
image.png
image.png
image.png
image.png
image.png
Hello everyone new to the forum, I am 31 this coming November and just recently started worrying about my hairline changes, I don't recall it changing rapidly, it's just something I've started to notice as I've grown my hair out longer (used to have shaved grade 2) I actually prefer my hair
Like This as it makes it easier to style but I dont want it to make any changes now I'm happy. If my hairline goes in into deep male pattern baldness I will be having a hair transplant and that's a fact, hopefully I'm
One of the lucky ones who starts receeding and then it stops for decades. You can't tell
My hair is receeding at all when its dry and normal is only when you pull it back on the sides you can see the extent, as I am in the photos. Baldness runs in my mothers side but not fathers, my father still has a head full of hair at nearly 60. Anyway I've attached some photos is somebody going to give me the bad news? Haha also what Norwood level do you think I'm at? Am I right in saying a late 2-3? Last photo was just a Joke for me and a mate, Thanks guys

recedingornot87

My Regimen
Reaction score
NW2.5. Yeah ur balding but since u say ur dad has full hair at 60 I doubt you will ever actually go full bald like NW6-7.

recedingornot87

My Regimen
Reaction score
I Was always under the impression that baldness came from the mothers side though?

New evidence shows that It comes from both sides of the family. But with that being said, how often do you see a bald son and a dad with a full head of hair lol, almost never.

Joseph Kent

My Regimen
Reaction score
New evidence shows that It comes from both sides of the family. But with that being said, how often do you see a bald son and a dad with a full head of hair lol, almost never.

Paul McCartney has a head full of hair, but look at his son, BALD! Guys hair is most of the time from the mother’s side!

Kinso89

My Regimen
Reaction score
Paul McCartney has a head full of hair, but look at his son, BALD! Guys hair is most of the time from the mother’s side!
I just had to google who he was as I was not familiar with him, I wouldn't describe him as bald but he definitely isn't blessed with hair like his dad he's also nearly 41 years old.

recedingornot87

My Regimen
Reaction score

He is older and also obviously its not 100% but from what ive seen more often than not dads with all their hair at an old age have sons who dont go completely bald. You gave one celebrity example for this sure but if you look around its more common the other way.