Am I Balding ? 19 Years Old Need Help

Arthas7

My Regimen
Reaction score
I'm 19 years old and I feel like my temples has receeded a little, especially the left one. Plus the crown is wider ?
I had a extremely stressful period in June. I always had a high hairline like in the pics, just did not have this thinning in the temples. I don't get any hair when I rub my hands. 8-10 hairs when showering.

My dad is completely bald at 58. He began losing his hair at 28 (not sure).

Here's the pics. (THESE ARE ALL TAKEN WITH FLASH AND WITH GREASY HAIR).

Attachments

• 20180923_025910.jpg
    20180923_025910.jpg
    90.5 KB · Views: 409
  • 20180923_031429.jpg
    20180923_031429.jpg
    122.2 KB · Views: 430
  • 20180923_175018.jpg
    20180923_175018.jpg
    79.5 KB · Views: 383
  • 20180923_032857.jpg
    20180923_032857.jpg
    89.3 KB · Views: 411
  • 20180923_031951.jpg
    20180923_031951.jpg
    135.7 KB · Views: 413
  • 20180924_1203003.jpg
    20180924_1203003.jpg
    141.7 KB · Views: 414
  • 20180924_131242.jpg
    20180924_131242.jpg
    129.3 KB · Views: 427
Last edited:

Elliepeters123

My Regimen
Reaction score
Heyy! one of the major hair loss reasons happens to be genetically oriented but also due to stress.. so anyone who's going through something avoid any intense stressful situations and ease out abit! Moreover, I recommend that you start using healthier products for your hair (especially oils like Coconut, Argan, Jojoba, Moroccan etc) Being from the states I get mine online from Virginic.. am currently using this one: (https:// virginic(dot)com/collections/oils/products/japanese-peppermint-essential-oil) it contains Japanese oil which is slightly unique and proven to have alot of benefits. Im also kind of attracted to products that are vegan and more natural so maybe thats why I prefer it but all the best!!

Arthas7

My Regimen
Reaction score
Heyy! one of the major hair loss reasons happens to be genetically oriented but also due to stress.. so anyone who's going through something avoid any intense stressful situations and ease out abit! Moreover, I recommend that you start using healthier products for your hair (especially oils like Coconut, Argan, Jojoba, Moroccan etc) Being from the states I get mine online from Virginic.. am currently using this one: (https:// virginic(dot)com/collections/oils/products/japanese-peppermint-essential-oil) it contains Japanese oil which is slightly unique and proven to have alot of benefits. Im also kind of attracted to products that are vegan and more natural so maybe thats why I prefer it but all the best!!

Thanks, but no natural oil can help baldness.

Mandar kumthekar

My Regimen
Reaction score
Yes bro,u r Balding. But its to early and you can stop its progression by healthy lifestyle and doctors advice. Best luck!

DerDon

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
it looks fine. if you dont loose loads of hair, relax and take pictures every second month or so

DerDon

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
it can take years till it gets worse. like i said if you dont loose ton of hairs, try to focus on other things. you're 19 and have great hair.

Akshay Karthik

My Regimen
Reaction score
Yes! little bit. My friend have faced same problem at present. If anybody have a better solution, kindly revert me back.

Elliepeters123

My Regimen
Reaction score
I'm 19 years old and I feel like my temples has receeded a little, especially the left one. Plus the crown is wider ?
I had a extremely stressful period in June. I always had a high hairline like in the pics, just did not have this thinning in the temples. I don't get any hair when I rub my hands. 8-10 hairs when showering.

My dad is completely bald at 58. He began losing his hair at 28 (not sure).

Here's the pics. (THESE ARE ALL TAKEN WITH FLASH AND WITH GREASY HAIR).
Definitely, definitely virginic products are worth taking a look at ! (currently waiting for their almond cleanser and argan oil theyre 100% natural and vegan have so much that regular products dont have! I wish I found out about the earlier because finding a company that focuses on such elements is quite rare. i cannot wait for my cleanser to arrive!

Alphalete

My Regimen
Reaction score
Definitely, definitely virginic products are worth taking a look at ! (currently waiting for their almond cleanser and argan oil theyre 100% natural and vegan have so much that regular products dont have! I wish I found out about the earlier because finding a company that focuses on such elements is quite rare. i cannot wait for my cleanser to arrive!

come on oils wont do much for androgenetic alopecia

theguest3

My Regimen
Reaction score
Since no one responds to my thread, im asking someone here to reply to my recent thread about crown thining. pls. thanks.