Am almost 100% sure Fincar is screwing my hairline!!!

solomonf

Established Member
Reaction score
I have been on Fincar for almost 4 months and my receding hairline has just gone out of all control. I really dont understand, its not even a shed because i thought a shed just made your hair thinner. am actaully just recding and thinning expecially at the hairline. Can someone please tell me if this happenened to them.

One of my biggest worries is that i have been shedding through out all these 4 months where as normal people have patches of regrowth in between dont they???

God can someone please reply because i am scared.

Does anyone think my Fincar is fake???

---ADDITIONAL NOTE---

Before i started taking Fincar i took Provillus for a month. This is just basically saw palmetto and somes vitamins mixed up. while i was taking Provillus my left temple slightly thinned but nothing compared to what it is now!!!!

Jake_89

Established Member
Reaction score
One of the reasons I chose to pay extra for Geniune Propecia so I didn't have to put myself through this worry (not saying its fake btw)

Hard to say if you search the forum there are a lot of people claiming the same thing you are but how can you say it was Fincar and not inevitable progression of your male pattern baldness?

die_hard

Established Member
Reaction score
without pics it didn't happen.

mr_misterr

Reaction score
I've been on 1mg Finpecia from Inhouse for 6 weeks now and its def receding my hairline.
I'm hoping it will grow back

Odie

Established Member
Reaction score
mr_misterr said:
I've been on 1mg Finpecia from Inhouse for 6 weeks now and its def receding my hairline.
I'm hoping it will grow back

and Ive been on Inhouse Finpecia for 3 months and it's working very well ....
Why is it everytime something doesn't go to plan the generics witchhunt starts ?