Always Sunny's New Season Has Dennis Without 'hair Makeup'

Night

Established Member
Reaction score
In the 3rd episode of the new season of Always Sunny, our boy Dennis was told not to use any makeup for the day 'including hair makeup', here we have our typical Hairlosstalk poster without toppik or dermatch:

ug7q3w277qr31.jpg

Wonder how true this is for Dennis' actor, you think he really wears concealers?

giphy.gif

Ray's Stance

Reaction score
Brilliant show and episode! Good pull, Night.

For those who have never seen it. Dennis slays - and is pretty narcisitc. In the episode the female character, Dee has "Dee Day" where the other guys have to do what she says. He's trying to seduce some lady and she makes him take off his makeup. " Im not wearing any makeup - well a little concealer..." "Off" Dee says - "including your hair paint." Next scene he looks so uncomfortable and unconfident. Props to them. Such a good show. My fav
Made me feel better as ive always got dermmatch in and feel like a loser prick when i dont.

BiBiBaldy

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
In the 3rd episode of the new season of Always Sunny, our boy Dennis was told not to use any makeup for the day 'including hair makeup', here we have our typical Hairlosstalk poster without toppik or dermatch:

View attachment 129976

Wonder how true this is for Dennis' actor, you think he really wears concealers?

View attachment 129977
Riveting stuff. One thing that fascinates/surprises me is how popular male make-up is now. Like, seriously, it's such a growing thing. Even as little as 5 years ago, you were an outlier if you took pills to help your complexion or sprinkled Toppik in your hair. These days so many men are doing this. I was on a train the other day and spotted at least 4 guys wearing Toppik, for instance. Well applied, but to the trained eye, these things are always visible. I think the numbers will only increase as time goes on. Won't be long before everyone with a thin forelock is Toppiking.