Alviarmani Quote

G

Tpeter if you go to the top surgeons then you get top results my friend.I have had 2 procedures now with Dr Martnick and my results i think are amazing! Just make sure you get to meet there past patients like i did.

Damo

tpeter

Established Member
Reaction score
To_The_Max said:
Hey,

I'm 24 and I'm being quoted at $21,400 for FUE and $10,700 for FUSS, at 2560 follicular units. I'm wondering if anyone else has had a quote and what yours was. And, what your decision was.

Thanks.

lol its funny they quoted me the same as far as the amount of graphs.. seems kinda weird.

And i am thinking about getting it done.

tpeter

Established Member
Reaction score
fritz96 said:
Were you guys also all quoted $10,700?

yes around there i think it was 10,900. Anyhow i might be taking a cancellation appointment and saving like 4k, thats why i am really thinking about it.

what do you guys think.

That is weird though that they quote everyone 2560 graphs.

Is everyone talking to that Jeff guy?

G

Guys seems abit strange you all getting quoted that same price. I would look abit further into the whole thing!

Damo

tpeter

Established Member
Reaction score
damien said:
Guys seems abit strange you all getting quoted that same price. I would look abit further into the whole thing!

Damo

well i missed out on the 28th date and now have a set date for the 16th of Jan. I hope all goes well with it. I am nervous and i hope my looks arent jacked up after this for a while till the new hair grows in.

G

Tpeter let me know what they say about the price when you go see them?

Damo

tpeter

Established Member
Reaction score
damien said:
Tpeter let me know what they say about the price when you go see them?

Damo

Since i took a cancel date im getting for 6500 all tax included. There is no way that i need 2500 graphs though. They just need to fill in my recession. I am not shaving the front of my head to have them mix it in.

lmdavies

Reaction score
I got quoted $12500 for 2560 grafts for the temples/hairline although I am not based in the US.

G

Imdavies where abouts are you based? WHich surgeon did you see?

Damo

Freestyle

Established Member
Reaction score
damien said:
Imdavies where abouts are you based? WHich surgeon did you see?

Damo

Damien

Will you be updating your pics soon?

I'm interested to see how your 2nd hair transplant's have grown in.

Cheers

G

Freestyle i will be updating my pics at the start of February.Its only been 8 months since my 2nd procedure so you wont really be able to tell much difference until i think about May this year but i will update them in February so people can see.

Damo

telecaster

Reaction score
Have booked Armani for Early March. anyone had there's yet?

Just wondered if anyone in this thread had there procedure yet , and if you have pm me and let me know how it went. I am very excited (4000-4500 grafts fuss.

newfie

Reaction score
I was talking with one of the Canadian associates, Shane (since I am a Canadian). Much like tpeter, I feel that 2560 grafts is not neccessary. I emailed Shane 12 pics before he quoted the price. I will definitely be meeting Dr. Armani before a decision is made.

As a side note - Damien, the new pics look great.

tpeter

Established Member
Reaction score
newfie said:
I was talking with one of the Canadian associates, Shane (since I am a Canadian). Much like tpeter, I feel that 2560 grafts is not neccessary. I emailed Shane 12 pics before he quoted the price. I will definitely be meeting Dr. Armani before a decision is made.

As a side note - Damien, the new pics look great.

I think that is the least amount of graphs he will do which is why that is a common quote for people. I didnt need that many graphs in my hairline IMO but he did shave up a tad on my line and mix it in with my current hair.