Alviarmani Quote

To_The_Max

Reaction score
Hey,

I'm 24 and I'm being quoted at $21,400 for FUE and $10,700 for FUSS, at 2560 follicular units. I'm wondering if anyone else has had a quote and what yours was. And, what your decision was.

Thanks.

follijinxed

Established Member
Reaction score
What city? I'd probably fly to Toronto for sure if it were cheaper. There are offices in many cities... Los Angeles is closest to me. Does Armani perform the transplants at all of these locations?

DarklyCharming

Established Member
Reaction score
Armani called me directly on my cell phone and when we talked, he told me that the prices on his website are the prices only for the Toronto office, since its headquarters and all his best equipment is there. He charges more for supplies in the US because they cost more to get here.

To_The_Max

Reaction score
All of my quotes are out of Toronto. I currently reside in Ottawa, so the drive and/or flight wouldn't be bad at all.

They said they'd go to 9 grand on the one procedure. I'm just wresling with the whole notion of, 'is it worth it?' kind of thing.

global

Experienced Member
Reaction score
What is the mix of single hair grafts and 2-3 hair grafts in that price?

To_The_Max

Reaction score
No clue. All I know is that is based upon follical unit, meaning it's based upon my donor area (I think) -- and that should be 1 to 3 hairs per.

G

Positive that price sounds alright being that FUE is a hell of alot more expensive due to its labour involved in doing that many in diiferent sessions of that number of grafts.

Damo

To_The_Max

Reaction score
"Hair Loss special - up to 40% savings for June"

That was the title of an email I received today. Food for thought.

DarklyCharming

Established Member
Reaction score
Yea but the deal with the hair loss special is when someone cancels and you can get in immediately within a few days. I got that email too. Hard to arrange that with work, flights, and what not. If you are near Toronto though, great deal.

galevin

Reaction score
Can you give some more details on the 40% off special? Is this offered by Dr. Armani? Any more info is greatly appreciated. Thanks

To_The_Max

Reaction score
I went in today to get a free consultation -- 'twas good info. His office is a little funny in that it's almost futuristic and every employee there seems to be dressed all in black. Prestine office space, however.

Dr. Armani quoted me at a touch over $9K. This includes filling in everything and, basically, redesigning my templar angles.

The cancellation days are July 11th and August 15th. And if any of you bastards take my July 11th before I decide I'll kill you!

I kid, I kid -- I'll just break your legs =)

Petch

Reaction score
follijinxed said:
Armani needs a new web host. His site is always down. Can't wait to get my quote.

Tu shay.

I went to the effort of taking pics and loading them up on his website and the damn thing crashed. f*** it.

newfie

Reaction score
I received the same quote - 2560 grafts for 11k. I'm 26. Still weighing the options, really.

hans

Established Member
Reaction score
Is Alvi Armani considered one of the best surgeons? And since alot of these world class surgeons operate internationally, if you fly there and get the hair transplant done there what about any follow-up appointments? Gill, you have input on this?

tpeter

Established Member
Reaction score
hans said:
Is Alvi Armani considered one of the best surgeons? And since alot of these world class surgeons operate internationally, if you fly there and get the hair transplant done there what about any follow-up appointments? Gill, you have input on this?

I was wondering the same thing myself.

I am 29 and have a decent amount of hair but would love to lower my hairline by a ton which is slighty receded.

Those pics on his website are awesome. I didnt thing transplants got that good yet.