although experiencing sides hair looks the same *PICS*

youngguyhairloss

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
So although ive been experiencing a constant annoying itch / dandruff (looks like skin is peeling off) for about 4-5 months. my pictures suggest i havent gotten any worse although i feel like im worse off. i discontinued minoxidil 2 days ago and will be off for two weeks to see in my scalp gets better perhaps i need a break from it.. if it gets better i will resume minoxidil but only once a day. hopefully this happens. ive been on all shamppos nizoral 1% and 2%, tgal tsal which dont really do much at all. been on finasteride for about 7.5 months and other then quitting minoxidil 2 days ive have been on it for 8.5 months

both pictures are after a buzzcut from the same barber and under the same lighting. picture marked index is before and picture marked da is after. (both are a #2 on top)

Attachments

• index.jpg
    index.jpg
    89.6 KB · Views: 126
  • da.jpg
    da.jpg
    70.2 KB · Views: 128

davesmith420

My Regimen
Reaction score
I think your hair looks fuller/better in the "da" picture.

youngguyhairloss

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I think your hair looks fuller/better in the "da" picture.
I agree with you although in person I still believe my hair looks the same and this itch gives me no peace of mind .. If I could get rid of the itch I'd be content with waiting out the months to see poss results

davesmith420

My Regimen
Reaction score
I agree with you although in person I still believe my hair looks the same and this itch gives me no peace of mind .. If I could get rid of the itch I'd be content with waiting out the months to see poss results

This might be weird, but try not to think about the itch. I notice that sometimes when I think to myself "Wow I haven't scratched my head in a while" that my head becomes itchy. I personally do believe that the male pattern baldness itch can sometimes be psychological.

youngguyhairloss

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
This might be weird, but try not to think about the itch. I notice that sometimes when I think to myself "Wow I haven't scratched my head in a while" that my head becomes itchy. I personally do believe that the male pattern baldness itch can sometimes be psychological.
you may be right man but theirs no denying the dandruff / dead skin that just sits on my crown area

- - - Updated - - -

If minoxidil is really causing the scalp to itch/dandruff how long after discontinuing the product should i feel relief? only been off 2 days still have a constant itch