Alternatives

human

Reaction score
I tried finasteride and got sides, i hear RU gives similar sides which i do not want.
what else is there? Just S5 cream?
any replies appreciated!

Diffuser44

Banned
Reaction score
I tried finasteride and got sides, i hear RU gives similar sides which i do not want.
any replies appreciated!

Hmm. Yes. There is some African hair growth cream that costs $1,000 for 1 application. It works for a lifetime. They have a 50% delivery success rate so you might need to order it a couple times. No refunds.

2bald2young

Experienced Member
Reaction score
any replies appreciated!

I don't think ru58841 is likely to give sides since it is used topical. I would just give it a shot and see if you would get sides and how you respond.

Diffuser44

Banned
Reaction score
I don't think ru58841 is likely to give sides since it is used topical. I would just give it a shot and see if you would get sides and how you respond.

Topicals still get absorbed into your system. They almost didn’t FDA approve rogaine foam because they were worried men might be using too much when they apply causing too much system absorption. Plus if you have sensitive skin like me with an easily irritated scalp you will for sure absorb the drug in your system. I get confusion dizzy heart racing and shortness of breath from minoxidil.

2bald2young

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Hmm. Yes. There is some African hair growth cream that costs $1,000 for 1 application. It works for a lifetime. They have a 50% delivery success rate so you might need to order it a couple times. No refunds.

Yeah crazy stuff but I heard the success rate dropped to a 35% since Miley Cyrus came in like a wrecking ball.

wrecking-ball-memes-1.jpg

Diffuser44

Banned
Reaction score
Someone actually gave me negative rep pts for that post. I don't think it could have been more obviously a joke. What do people want here? Lol.

zzzzz

My Regimen
Reaction score
RU might give you sides but it is less likely than that of propecia. If finasteride gave you sides RU is pretty much your only option along with minoxidil but if you don't have a androgen blocker like RU or finasteride or whatever you will eventually lose your hair. I think it is worth trying.

cthulhu2.0

Established Member
Reaction score
RU might give you sides but it is less likely than that of propecia. If finasteride gave you sides RU is pretty much your only option along with minoxidil but if you don't have a androgen blocker like RU or finasteride or whatever you will eventually lose your hair. I think it is worth trying.

You may get less sexual side effects on ru but you may get worse overall side effects from ru. Ive heard of many ppl taking ru having pretty severe chest pain. Again, we dont know the side effects from ru since it nvr made it through the fda process.

- - - Updated - - -

Who knows, maybe it causes cancer

zzzzz

My Regimen
Reaction score
Are the side effects frm RU Sexual related?

Thanks for the replies by the way

RU sides are similar to finasteride but also has some rare heart related sides