Alternatives To The Big Three? Looking For Recommendations For A Compounded Treatment

JaneyElizabeth

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Well yeah it is?
So be polite. Maybe some of the things that I express are left over frustration from being bald but I try to help everyone, XX, XY, FtM, MtF and intersex if I can at least get closer to their dreams. It happened for me so I feel a duty to try to help others since I have been at this since 1984 and I have used every male and "female" med and I have experience regarding their quirks and utility. I have coined a term called "just in it for the hair" for XY's who want to try something magical that might actually work because I know the frustration of using minoxidil and finasteride and never seeing anything. No sides, no hair growth, no little hairs, nothing--that just means they were working Janey says....

Blessings,
Janey

jamesbooker1975

My Regimen
Reaction score
f*** you. Do you know how to speak English?
How many language do you speak ? I speak 3, sorry if my 3th language is as good as your first one ( only one ) . But since you only know to insulta, you don't speak like shakespeare .
you are a Caitlyn Jenner wanna be guy, lol .

jamesbooker1975

My Regimen
Reaction score
So be polite. Maybe some of the things that I express are left over frustration from being bald but I try to help everyone, XX, XY, FtM, MtF and intersex if I can at least get closer to their dreams. It happened for me so I feel a duty to try to help others since I have been at this since 1984 and I have used every male and "female" med and I have experience regarding their quirks and utility. I have coined a term called "just in it for the hair" for XY's who want to try something magical that might actually work because I know the frustration of using minoxidil and finasteride and never seeing anything. No sides, no hair growth, no little hairs, nothing--that just means they were working Janey says....

Blessings,
Janey
You don't help, cause most here want to keep our penis and your regimens are for transexual !!!!!!! So you know sh*t. Is easily to stop hair loss, thing is to do it without side effects, you have all the side effects that a male don't want, including Brain Fog ! lol

JaneyElizabeth

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
How many language do you speak ? I speak 3, sorry if my 3th language is as good as your first one ( only one ) . But since you only know to insulta, you don't speak like shakespeare .
you are a Caitlyn Jenner wanna be guy, lol .
Bueno, hablo espanol, eu falo portugues, Je parle francais, Io parlo italiano and some German and my pronunciation of all of them is native.

Last edited:

JaneyElizabeth

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
I have an excuse at least says Janey. I'm not bad; I'm just drawn that way<winks> I am outy and these posts are about to go poof.