Alternative Solutions

G

Anybody doing Accupuncture, Chinese Herbs, Reflexology, Indian Head Massage, Arometherapy? Please let us know. Is it working? Does anybody put in essential oils on there head.

I'm trying something suggested for reflexology to help stimulate hair growth.

It's free but bizarre. I read that reflexology believes that your nails are your energy for hair growth. If you rub your nails to gether - kinda like buffing them with each other - this stimulates hair growth. I read this in the Mens forum and did a google search. As I write this I feel stupid. But hey - IT'S FREE! And I love reading about techniques that do not cost me money and do not endanger my health.

totaldispHAIR

Established Member
Reaction score
totaldispHAIR

If you want to look into alternatives, I've been learning that with hairloss, stress is a big factor as your crown, forehead, ajna, back head and major/minor jaw chakras get overactivated. This can caused "blocked" energy which depeletes the energy that stimulates and supports hair growth. So, if you look into acupuncture, you may want to mention this to your acumpuncturist and have them work on these meridians and chakras.