Alternative For Nizoral Shampoo (need To Add This To Make Title Long Enough)

Andy12385

My Regimen
Reaction score
Hello everyone,
I was thinking of using Nizoral but it doesn't seem to be available here so i need help looking for alts to the shampoo was planning on using Dezor but not sure if it will work(don't know much about hair loss) so i need your help.

Georgie

My Regimen
Reaction score
Hello everyone,
I was thinking of using Nizoral but it doesn't seem to be available here so i need help looking for alts to the shampoo was planning on using Dezor but not sure if it will work(don't know much about hair loss) so i need your help.
Can’t you order it online? Surely.
If not, you can probably get Lipogaine shampoo from amazon or eBay which I believe has Ketoconazole in it. Alternatively, head and shoulders T gel is one that people like to use, and Pura D’or is another. I still think you’ll have to order most of those online except maybe the T gel.

Mushu

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Regenpure DR has 1% Keto, but not sure which part of the world you're in. You can find it on Amazon.

Raphael13

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I think every country has it's own Keto shampoo, they are just not named Nizoral everywhere. Here in Sweden our shampoo is named "Fungoral" and has the exact same ingridients as Nizoral.

Andy12385

My Regimen
Reaction score
I think every country has it's own Keto shampoo, they are just not named Nizoral everywhere. Here in Sweden our shampoo is named "Fungoral" and has the exact same ingridients as Nizoral.
Thanks man i think i saw Fungoral in a pharmacy across the street.

kj6723

My Regimen
Reaction score
I mean...you have the internet. You can't order it online?

Any keto shampoo will do though I imagine