Alternate to ethanol for ru58841 solution in the UK?

a-ai

My Regimen
Reaction score
I have been searching for ethanol solution in the UK and came across this extractlab .co .uk/collections/single-alcohols-and-bundles/products/extract-labs-ethanol
I just want to confirm I can use this to create a ru58841 solution before I place an order. Has anyone tried this before? Do you guys know where to get ethanol in the UK?

JaneyElizabeth

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
I have been searching for ethanol solution in the UK and came across this extractlab .co .uk/collections/single-alcohols-and-bundles/products/extract-labs-ethanol
I just want to confirm I can use this to create a ru58841 solution before I place an order. Has anyone tried this before? Do you guys know where to get ethanol in the UK?
Can't you buy it at the liquor store? In the U.S., Everclear (and its knock-offs) is available for about $20 for 750 ml. I had to buy some last spring because there was no rubbing alcohol or disinfectant sprays to be had on the shelves for many months. And you can mix it with Kool-Aid after you mix up your medicine.

PuzzleheadedNote3

My Regimen
Reaction score
You should be able to buy ethanol off of amazon. You might need to switch the US version but i found some.from belle chemical

PuzzleheadedNote3

My Regimen
Reaction score
How do they keep people from drinking it, if it is uncontrolled?
Yeah so pharma ethanol isnt meant for drinking. I cant remember exactly why but it has to do the chemicals.that come alongside it during process of making it. Liquor typically is distilled while i think theres stuff like benzene in the pharma stuff. Its just like.cooking wine you dont wanna drink that stuff

a-ai

My Regimen
Reaction score
You should be able to buy ethanol off of amazon. You might need to switch the US version but i found some.from belle chemical
I emailed and asked extract lab if their ethanol solution can be used to make topical solutions. They said that theoretically speaking yes. I still haven't tried it though. I will probably buy it at the end of this month when I run out of my prepared K&B RU solution. Extract lab ethanol is 200 proof wheat based and not denatured according to their website.

Are you using "Medical Grade Ethanol - 95% Ethyl Alcohol - for Hand Sanitizer Production"?

PuzzleheadedNote3

My Regimen
Reaction score
I emailed and asked extract lab if their ethanol solution can be used to make topical solutions. They said that theoretically speaking yes. I still haven't tried it though. I will probably buy it at the end of this month when I run out of my prepared K&B RU solution. Extract lab ethanol is 200 proof wheat based and not denatured according to their website.

Are you using "Medical Grade Ethanol - 95% Ethyl Alcohol - for Hand Sanitizer Production"?
Yes itll work. Most chemicals are dissolved in ethanol for solutions because its a polar solvent. There are better solvents like DMSO but ethanol is fairly well received in topical solution which is why places selling RU use it. You can use everclear or whatever as well. I just bought the pharma stuff since I know and can trust the quality of the ethanol since its pharma grade. Do not drink that ethanol though.

PuzzleheadedNote3

My Regimen
Reaction score

Also how are you results?

PuzzleheadedNote3

My Regimen
Reaction score
It's been 25 days so far. I think its too early to see any result. I have one concern with RU though. It dries way too quickly in like a minute.
Its ethanol its supposed to dry in a minute. Also you wouldnt want a strong Anti androgen to be stuck on your head not being absorbed youd leave it everywhere

nick123

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score

I'm from the UK and all the ethanol we have is denatured on purpose and even the denatured ethanol is a pain to get your hands on. I use science.bio they ship ethanol to the UK, it's a bit expensive though.

a-ai

My Regimen
Reaction score
I'm from the UK and all the ethanol we have is denatured on purpose and even the denatured ethanol is a pain to get your hands on. I use science.bio they ship ethanol to the UK, it's a bit expensive though.
Not all are denatured. I found non-denatured ethanol here extractlab.co.uk/collections/single-alcohols-and-bundles/products/extract-labs-ethanol
200 proof 200ml for 33 pounds including shipping costs.
Science.bio is three times more expensive when you take shipping price into account.

mj9

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Where do you get your RU58841 in the UK?

mj9

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
You boys just assume that everybody knows what's so great about RU58841 and I haven't a clue.
Right now I'm adding everything I can with minimal side effects.

I think a big problem is of the products are legit. Lot's of fake stuff out there. I have a strange feeling my Ru58841 is fake and I got it from ligandchem.

JaneyElizabeth

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score

I think a big problem is of the products are legit. Lot's of fake stuff out there. I have a strange feeling my Ru58841 is fake and I got it from ligandchem.
Well that sucks.

mj9

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score

a-ai

My Regimen
Reaction score

what makes you think its fake?

mj9

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
what makes you think its fake?
I looked up the company and it was registered to some dodgy looking house so.... I've switched to receptorchem as they have lot's of reviews on various forums.