Also is true propecia make man into lady? (homsexual)

ShedMaster

Reaction score
Also is true propecia (same also prascar) make man into lady? (homsexual)

lol... sorry, but that makes me laugh out loud every time I read one of deaner's posts....

HairlossTalk

Reaction score

Temples

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Branco rocks!

G

Hi all guys inside bald head discushon forums

I am think you guys cannot be thinking Branco is serious guy, also you prassably think Branco is maybe a bummer guy (like a homsexual).

This is not truth, I am regular guy, I like to look at all ladys inside the internet and smile at all diffrent picture of lady 'melons'

I only post all diffrent mesages here with planty of information so i can help all other guy who has hair fall off fromb his head, and all time you say>>Branco, he prassably like to dress inside lady clothes and kiss other big fellas, similar like freddy macury singer inside queen group.

If any guy here want to be think Branco is homsexual guy, i can kick off his eye from his head with boots on feet.

I can only visit to this websight in diffrent times (not all time) because I must walk for 1 hour and one half of hour fromb pig farm (is where i can work) to intranet cafe long time away.

thank you

Branco

Matgallis

Experienced Member
Reaction score
OMG ahhahaha :shock:

misterium

Reaction score
branco said:
I like to look at all ladys inside the internet and smile at all diffrent picture of lady 'melons'

LMAO

Me too bro, melons are the way !

muii

Established Member
Reaction score
Ahhh yes,
Branco is a rare find....but I have to say.... The quote i took from elguapo takes the cake.................

Brasileirao

Experienced Member
Reaction score
HILLLLLLLLARIOUSSSSSSSSS!!!

Franco

Reaction score
branco said:

I am think you guys cannot be thinking Branco is serious guy, also you prassably think Branco is maybe a bummer guy (like a homsexual).

This is not truth, I am regular guy, I like to look at all ladys inside the internet and smile at all diffrent picture of lady 'melons'

I only post all diffrent mesages here with planty of information so i can help all other guy who has hair fall off fromb his head, and all time you say>>Branco, he prassably like to dress inside lady clothes and kiss other big fellas, similar like freddy macury singer inside queen group.

If any guy here want to be think Branco is homsexual guy, i can kick off his eye from his head with boots on feet.

I can only visit to this websight in diffrent times (not all time) because I must walk for 1 hour and one half of hour fromb pig farm (is where i can work) to intranet cafe long time away.

thank you

Branco

Branco,

This is your brather Franco also form poland. You left farm early today and I see your track to intranet cafe. Following time you go form farm not having mention to me that you go to see melon,grapefuit,and tacos of pink color, I cut your throat wit sword and watch you run in circle like chicken. Ha ha ha. Aslo I break your leg like grasshopper.

Aslo I ate sevarel tablet behind your bed. They look like Veagra so I was thought they give me bone in pants but you say it was proscer. Is true it make man into lady (homsexual) like the circus man who was eat by tiger?

Franco

too bald too furious

Experienced Member
Reaction score
branco said:

thank you

Branco

We all can donate some money and make sure you have a computer and internet connection at your pig farm, so that you can post more frequently.
:p