also have the problem with losing my hair

krivke

Reaction score
hey guys,
i'm 22, female and with the similar problem as you all.just yesterday i started with using 2% miloxidil and four months before that i was on vitamin B12 and some sintetic corticosteroides(at the beginning it showed progress, then everything stoped so my doctor decided to change therapy). My diagnosis is Effluvium capilosrum, which is probably that what you called Telogen Effluvium.I was a little bit scared yesterday cos my doctor said if i feel some headache and heart problems immidiately to stop applying it, and exactly that was what i felt. But since it was not so much serious i decided to keep using it.
i'm still not pretty sure what is the cause of my hair loss. i suppose it might be long lasting stress but then i read on this site that even extreme emotional suffers can do only a little thinning of hair(my problem is not so much obvious but still i wouldnt call it minor thining). i check my hormones and my blood and is ok, fever and systemic ilness also are not the case, i do not use birth control pills, i'm not in postpartum period...so maybe only if there is some nutritional factors that is affecting me and i'm not aware of that...
i would really like to hear some of your opinion, and if i can help some of you i would be realy glad
As you all, i'm also worried, sometimes more sometimes less but i really hope we will get rid of this problem one day....
hope to hear from you soon!