alpecin caffeine shampoo

Sean68

Reaction score
hi all

has anyone tried this? theres a rash of adverts for it in the english papers at the moment and i thought i might give it a shot. im aware revita has caffeine
in too but im too scared (aww) to go back to it because of the initial shed i had on it. any success/horror stories to report? cheers.

hair_tomorrow

Reaction score
It's gotten mixed reviews since it first came out. Some guys like it just fine - some guys says it either dried their hair out too much or like you said, shed-city.

I went through 2 bottles then started making my own caffeineted shampoo. No miracle cure - but it aint' hurt me none.

Since stopping alpecin I went thru a bottle of Thicker Fuller Hair to which I added a tsp of caffeine, then Shen Min shampoo to which I added cafeine, and now back to a fresh bottle of Thicker Fuller. Use it maybe 4x weekly.

I can't think of anybody who claims that caffeine was their savior. Just another weapon in the arsenal if you can tolerate it.

Sean68

Reaction score
cheers.

ive ordered revita instead with has caffeine inside. its gonna be the one i can feel it! :crazy:

Hammer87

Established Member
Reaction score
It says on the bottle 'Patent pending'. But what's the patent for? Revita already contains Caffeine....

Either way, I would give this a shot, but apart from the fact that you can buy it in shops and I've only seen Revtia online I see no reason to use it over Revita which contains far more hopefully beneficial ingredients as well as caffeine and keto.