Alpecin and Nizoral

DST

Reaction score
Alpecin and Nizoral

Hello ppl,
The problem is not as simple as the title says.So here it is:
I am 28 years old and my hair is thinning. I think (and hope) that it is diffuse(due to excessive cosmetics)
and not androgenic,because there are no bald people in my family as far as I can remember and i dont have the signs
of androgenic hairloss, just that my hair has thinned on the entire head. I decided to use
Nizoral +Alpecin. I know that nizoral has proved to really work,but you can post ur own experience
with it , and is Alpecin really of any good and how should i use the two?
And another problem is that my dermatologist gave me minoxidil, but i have my doubts about using it.
I have heard that minoxidil prevents some hairs from falling and can even make new ones grow, but
this is only as long as you use it, so my question is should i really use it especially
if I think ( and hope again) that it is not androgenic? What will happen if I use it and then stop?
Will the newly grown hair fall out or even the healthy hair I had before using it?Should I better
stick to nizoral+Alp?
Thank You very much
Neam
Ps:This is a very good forum with really nice people.
Excuse my english

Fundi

Experienced Member
Reaction score
I don't think you should mix them, just rotate. I don't think much will happen if you start and then stop, it's only a shampoo after all.

I've started using Revita - Contains Caffiene (Alpecin) and Ketoconzale (nizoral) and other stuff. No complaints so far.