Alopesan 400 ???

Gavin

Reaction score
Enyone heard of Alopesan? , i think its just another one of them natural rip off herbs , it's suppost to have no side effects but be as effected as propecia

Bone Daddy

Established Member
Reaction score
It's another "saw palmetto" pill, I'm thinking. Just another scam, in a long line of scams.

HairlossTalk

Reaction score
As a general rule, anytime anyone says anything "works as well as Propecia" they're lying. Aside from Rogaine, no other product has been tested for hair loss to the extent that Propecia has. So no such claims can be made about any other product on planet earth.

HairLossTalk.com

Bismarck

Reaction score
HairlossTalk said:
As a general rule, anytime anyone says anything "works as well as Propecia" they're lying. Aside from Rogaine, no other product has been tested for hair loss to the extent that Propecia has. So no such claims can be made about any other product on planet earth.

HairLossTalk.com

True ... in terms of FDA approval. Its just logical that Dutasteride works better than Finasteride.

HairlossTalk

Reaction score
Bismarck said:
True ... in terms of FDA approval. Its just logical that Dutasteride works better than Finasteride.
Just to avoid any misunderstanding that we worship and harp on FDA approval ... FDA approval is almost never specified on this site when it comes to judging the validity of a product. I have never endorsed FDA approval as the only method of determining legitimacy simply because FDA approval only means someone had a legit product *and* a lot of cash. Legit products can exist without the cash, and without FDA approval.

The differentiation I was hoping to make was just on the *extent* of testing. No other product has been tested to the *extent* that Propecia has. Meaning ... 1,553 people ... over a period of 2 years. Logically you can't make any claims about a product working "as well as propecia" unless you do a 1,553 person 2 year study, too. That was the logic behind it.

FDA approval is nearly irrelevant to me in the legitimacy department... except that they really rigorously test things. The label stamped on it however, doesn't mean too much to me. I put as much faith in Topical spironolactone + Revivogen for my own hair, as I did in Propecia (or at least as much hope) ... and they of course aren't FDA approved.

Dutasteride is an exception.

HairLossTalk.com