Alopesan 400

G

First post and already a link to the cure - this is not a plant :D

Petchsky

Reaction score
I would stay clear, there does not appear to be anything in it but saw palmetto. Before buying this snake oil look up its main ingredient on this website by clicking on the highlighted link

G

Dude this hagai is most certainly involved with this website.

muii

Established Member
Reaction score
omg...this is another bullshit product in the market....(we need this like L.A. needs another woman with breast implants)

lets call this one procerin jr. shall we?
hagai...please go eat a dick
thanks in advance

stay clear of this sh*t people

wheyface33

Established Member
Reaction score
Bo knows baseball AND football...wow.

Oh um...yah this treatment is bullshit.

Hagai

Reaction score
No i am not involved in that website whatsoever :!: I just look for s solution, just like you guys out there

G

Man don´t make it worse then it already is. You are busted because you are a lazy fxck that didn´t even bother to register for a couple of months, post some stuff on your situation, then spring us with this miracle cure.

Listen, people here aren´t very happy about their hairsituation so what you are doing is infact an insult. But hey, you are just a loser that didn´t bother to get a decent education and now you are stuck promoting shite from a worthless hairsite - come to think of it hairloss isn´t the worst place to be.

Hagai

Reaction score
Wow what kind of accusation, I am surprised that you already have such a deep impression of me only after you have read some few posted line well done. Look I have problem with my hair loss also that’s simple the reason why im her and that’s certainly the reason I have posted the article noting more nothing less. About my education you don’t have any clue about it.. I might not speak or write good English but on the other hand its not native language either.. I would like to see you post a topic on Danish language. Prick

BadHairDecade

Reaction score
just another scam product to add to the list. Don't waste your time or money on that crap.

What really gets me is that all theses SP products claim they don't cause side effects but also claim it works in the same way finasteride does.

Anything that is a systemic DHT inhibitor and actually works can cause side effects.

20sometingtoo

Established Member
Reaction score
Hot damn, I just gotta point out how thoroughly impressed I am with this forum and its users.
Seriously, two months ago I might have bought that product and several others without ever knowing if it was legit or not.
Since having discovered this site I have learned SO much.

Thanks guys, seriously.

Shooting down the Bullshit one post at a time.

Kevin fretwell

Established Member
Reaction score
Regardless if he's innocent or not , it sure the hell looks bad to post a fresh product on your first posting .