Alopecia Totalis / Universalis

A

Administrator

Do you have Alopecia Universalis? Ask your questions, exchange information on treatments, and share your experiences here.

For more information on Alopecia Universalis, please visit our Guide to the Alopecia's here on HairlossTalk.com

HairLossTalk.com

Baldric

Reaction score
Bald as a badger

Do you have Alopecia Universalis? Ask your questions, exchange information on treatments, and share your experiences here.

For more information on Alopecia Universalis, please visit our Guide to the Alopecia's here on HairlossTalk.com

HairLossTalk.com

Yeah, I have Alopecia Universalis. I lost all the hair from my body at the age of 44. Started with a few clumps from my scalp and 6 weeks later hardly a single hair on my body. No eyebrows, eyelashes etc even the hairs in my nose fell out. That was 17 years ago and unfortunately, apart from a few lonely and thin white hairs there has been no regrowth. I honestly have become used to it and it does not really worry me anymore. I do however feel sympathy for younger sufferers as the social stigma is greater.

Cambodia

My Regimen
Reaction score
I have alopecia totalis around 6 years now, and I have treatment that can help me to keep my hair . I knew how it feel when we have this disease. Anyway I'm free if you want to ask how to treat.