Aloe Gel Natural Cure To Hair Loss - Research Study on 3 People in 6 mnths *VID*

Reaction score
This Aloe Gel is supposedly an extract taken from the Aloe Vera plant and used for styling hair. What do you guys think of the results. At the pace these participants are going and if it continues to work, it looks like a 6 or 7 year process to regrow all their hair back. It does look promising. I think they would probably see better results if they used the 100% pure Aloe Vera Oil as opposed to the styling gel because the gel filled with other chemicals and ingredients that may hinder the Aloe Veras work on the hair follicles.

[video=youtube;WLRhN8gL1k0]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WLRhN8gL1k0[/video]

resu

Reaction score
Looks exactly the same if not worse, hey at least they didn't photoshop and darken the hairs.

Python

Established Member
Reaction score
This looks like some thesis paper or something like that. I admit that at least it's not another scam and they shared unaltered images. I did see very little growth in some and only in the crown. I have alo Vera plants outside my house.

ukmale24

Established Member
Reaction score
Aloe Vera is a very good anti-inflammatory and fantastic for skin cell turnover, whether that is any use to hair loss i don't know.

abcdefg

Reaction score
Ha yeah that guy is cured. I would card him for being 21 he looks so young now with that thick Norwood 1.

uncomfortable man

Reaction score
Ha ha ha aha ahahahaaaahh aa.

Mikazz

Established Member
Reaction score
Aloe do have a potential effect on baldness. It's an anti-inflammatory agent and it contains SOD like copper peptides (maybe not as much.). SOD's has been proven to works on hairgrowth.

There is a one year video, and you can see a little bit of improvement on hair darkness and density, mostly on the first subject (they seems to mix the order of their after/before pictures tho) :

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EnkHAKbkHD0

Mikazz

Established Member
Reaction score
Aloe Vera has no effect whatsoever on something as powerful as male pattern baldness. You might gain 1,5 hair using it but that's it.

Interesting signature you have there. Don't expect miracles. With that route, you'll be bald in 5 years.

But hey I did the same, I just had to get a hair transplant to have some hair again.

Look at the androgenic alopecia page on wikipedia. You fill find this text with all the scientific references:

At the occipital scalp, androgens enhance inducible nitric oxide synthase (iNOS), which catalyzes production of nitric oxide from L-arginine.[SUP][14][/SUP] The induction of nitric oxide synthase usually occurs in an oxidative environment, where high levels of nitric oxide produced interact with superoxide, leading to peroxynitrite formation and cell toxicity. iNOS has been suggested to play a role in host immunity by participating in anti-microbial and anti-tumor activities as part of the oxidative burst[SUP][29][/SUP] ofmacrophages.[SUP][30][/SUP] The gene coding for nitric oxide synthase is on human chromosome 17.[SUP][31][/SUP]

Peroxynitrite is the underlying mechanism of elevated DHT in bald scalp, it's the oxidant that is damaging your hair follicles. One way to prevent peroxynitrite is to destroy it's percursor: superoxide. This is why superoxide dismutase (SOD) works, it will kill all the superoxide in your scalp and prevent the formation of peroxynitrite. It does not cure baldness, but it does helps to some extents (look at the copper peptides (SOD) study).

Armando Jose

My Regimen
Reaction score
words in the desert (*)......, althought interesting to me.

(*) I just had to get a hair transplant to have some hair again.

- - - Updated - - -

BTW
"it's the oxidant that is damaging your hair follicles"

This not explain the charactheristic pattern of common hair loss.

I use aloe vera gel as ingredient with my shampoo, and I made a cream with no water but with aloe vera gel. I know very well this plant.