Almost A Year Microdosing On Finasteride, Am I Safe.

Northface32

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I had a terrible itch that seemed to be shedding my hair, decided to hop on a low dose of finasteride and it went away. What would you rate my hairline now. Suit is now and the other is three years ago. Does it look better, worse or the same....thanks

Attachments

• Screenshot_20191014-142252.png
    Screenshot_20191014-142252.png
    550.3 KB · Views: 393
  • Screenshot_20170809-133831.png
    Screenshot_20170809-133831.png
    684.2 KB · Views: 404
Last edited:

Northface32

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I really don't understand how someone in his 30's can still think this way. You have literally zero hairloss, and a better hairline than 90% of teenagers.
Well I had significant itch on my left hairline and saw too many hairs shedding from there which prompted my bdd. Or whatever I'd rather stop it early then let it progress. My family history is also terribly both sides.

BigOl'BaldingHead

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Well I had significant itch on my left hairline and saw too many hairs shedding from there which prompted my bdd. Or whatever I'd rather stop it early then let it progress. My family history is also terribly both sides.

Hahaha it can't be terrible if you literally have a perfect head of hair in your 30's. I have a good family history and yet I'm still balding in my early twenties.
You're NW1 with thick hair, that's better than most teenagers, as I've said earlier.

Northface32

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Yeah my dad is nw6 difusely and my mom's dad was nw7.....cousin on my mom's side are gone but my dad's side it's hit or miss. But all in all terrible genetics.

justbeconfident

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Hahaha it can't be terrible if you literally have a perfect head of hair in your 30's. I have a good family history and yet I'm still balding in my early twenties.
You're NW1 with thick hair, that's better than most teenagers, as I've said earlier.
guess im not alone huh, no family history of baldness, yet here i am slowly balding from 19 and now at extreme rate
life is a b**ch