Almost 3 years on Propecia (photos)

ACT10Npack

Experienced Member
Reaction score
I have not been on here as most as I started. If you guys have been around long enough on this forum. I been posting a monthly journal with photos of my hair loss and taking propecia. I stop doing it after the 2nd year of using Propecia. For almost a year now I have not been taking photos of my hair loss but I do look in the mirror to see if my hair loss is progressing. I am so glad I start taking propecia before my hair really progress to a norwood 3 or 4. Instead of combing my hair to the side, I will pull my hair back and take the photos. You will see how my hair loss look better that way.

3month to 2years: http://www.geocities.com/actionpackti/

just about 3years:
left018xu.jpg

left027oq.jpg

left039tg.jpg

right015lb.jpg

right022zi.jpg

markelbentley

Established Member
Reaction score
i remember when i started propecia about 20 months ago, i looked at your pics and results and thought, "wow, my hair is not as bad as this guys and look how much he recovered!" I was pretty excited. 20 months later, i didnt have the same results as you.

ilovedonut

Reaction score
hair is looking good man. After taking finasteride for so long, did you experience any side effects?

Aplunk1

Reaction score
Another proof that Propecia works.

Great results. Thanks for sharing, brother.

techprof

Experienced Member
Reaction score
congrats act10.
great results.

Steve4263

Established Member
Reaction score
Well from all the pictures I saw that it looked like you did'nt even need to use
Propecia. Unless you had thinning in the vertex and crown of your head. Your pictures did'n show those parts of your head. But your hair looks good. Congratulations :beer:

G

lookin good man ;)
but.. looking at pictures is not always so easy to judge from.. becouse
on the first pict u did not have straight hair..
So in your own opinion.. how much would you ay your hair has improved?
1.did your scalp feel bether?
2.in cm, how much your hairline filled in?
3.what pappern did you have on top? did it help there to?
4.Side effects.. how bad was it?

Felk

Reaction score
Nothing lasts forever :p

Live in the present :)

(though your body may well run into problems before your hair does, due to your treatment lasting for so many years successfully. It's somewhat ironic that people here would view this is success though really, when you think about it....)

global

Experienced Member
Reaction score
It seems there is definite regrowth there, in the first pics on one side of the head there is a red mark (bithmark or scar) and the hair is definitely behind the mark.

In later pics the hair is right up to the mark.

Congrats on your success.

momo

Established Member
Reaction score
No side effects whatsoever?
It's killing me that I responded so well to the drug and hat to cut it off due to side effects.

swishbish33

Reaction score
momo said:
No side effects whatsoever?
It's killing me that I responded so well to the drug and hat to cut it off due to side effects.

What side effects did you suffer from?

Bet24

Established Member
Reaction score
man, a success like this make me want to start with propecia.....

congrats!

any sides to comment?